Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Without A Doubt ...

2»

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,225 Swaye's Wigwam

Can't keep track of coaches races

What the fuck are you still doing here you dumb fucking doovil?
    This place is special after a loss. He wants to be part of the moment.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Couldn't have said it better.

Well during the loss is best
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club

Your faggot coach just got out coached by black Peterson after having previously been out coached by White Graham!!! It's over for Washington. Just hang yourselves already!

So we hopefully finish 10-2. Shit fucking coach. Lets fire his ass.
    To quote another poaster, "you just got out coached by Todd Fucking Graham"; and now this. Black Mora with his only weapon running on a flat tire. #1 defense my ass.

This is the high water mark for White Willie in the absolute worst year the conference has seen in the last 20. And you haven't gotten through the cup yet honcho! Don't sleep on my Kewgs row boat!!!!
    Kewgs don't have a men's row boat team to sleep on. And as long as Browning is ahead by 28 going into the 4th Quarter of the cup the Kewgs have no chance.

P.S. Urban Meyer lost the a first year HC at home this year and got killed by Iowa on the road. It happens- i.e., good coaches getting out coached.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Is next season over yet?

Well yes. Jb is your qb
    And until changes are made Smiff is OC.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    phineas said:

2018 is going to be special

No, it's not.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Your faggot coach just got out coached by black Peterson after having previously been out coached by White Graham!!! It's over for Washington. Just hang yourselves already!

To quote another poaster, "you just got out coached by Todd Fucking Graham"; and now this. Black Mora with his only weapon running on a flat tire. #1 defense my ass.

This is the high water mark for White Willie in the absolute worst year the conference has seen in the last 20. And you haven't gotten through the cup yet honcho! Don't sleep on my Kewgs row boat!!!!
    Kewgs don't have a men's row boat team to sleep on. And as long as Browning is ahead by 28 going into the 4th Quarter of the cup the Kewgs have no chance.

P.S. Urban Meyer lost the a first year HC at home this year and got killed by Iowa on the road. It happens- i.e., good coaches getting out coached.
    Let's hold off on comparing Peterman to Urbs. One will be talked about 50 years from now, one won't.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,968

This neediness is the only cheerful content here tonight. How generous of you.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Let's hold off on comparing Peterman to Urbs. One will be talked about 50 years from now, one won't.
    Didn't imply he was Urbs level - don't twist. Just the easiest example this year of an elite coach losing some games he shouldn't to lesser coaches. Happens all the time in the sport.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    the road to the Pac12 title game now requires Cal to beat Stanford...fuck...how did Pete let this happen?

Had Stanford by the fucking balls near the end of the first half and yet...got completely fucking out coached in the second half.

Defense wasn't amazing, but they shouldn't have to be the only reason we win every game.

Stanford tricked UW into thinking Love was done and our D lightened up.

The offense...no words for how dominant we can be running the ball with 3 different backs ends up being yet another Jake Browning shit show.

All we've ever done is been confident in Pete's adjustments and last night it went the other way around. We had Stanford beaten handily and then laid down and watched the Pac12 title game slip away.

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    and, of course, I forgot to mention the kicking game that everyone knew would cost us a game or two, ended up costing us because Pete wouldn't kick the late 2nd quarter field goal.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Meek said:

and, of course, I forgot to mention the kicking game that everyone knew would cost us a game or two, ended up costing us because Pete wouldn't kick the late 2nd quarter field goal.

They made the right call going for it. Get one fucking yard.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Meek said:

They made the right call going for it. Get one fucking yard.
    Early in the game you get points ... 1 score to 2 scores is significant ... get a stop + TD to get to 3 scores and Stanford has to change what they are doing
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Jake browning sucks donkey dick

Spirit Horse warned him, “Don’t do it”
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

This is probably one of Shaw's best games.

Shaw is a fine coach but, people forget, Jim Harbaugh built that Stanford program.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    edited November 2017
    Meek said:

Stanford tricked UW into thinking Love was done and our D lightened up

There was no trick doog. He was done ... until he wasn't. He sat a lot, including in their last drive where they could have iced the game. He's been running on a bad ankle and he injured it again last night ... twice.

If Love is 100%, you lose by three scores. And probably top out at 14 because they keep you off the field.

Your D is good but not speshul.