Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Northwest (Land Grant University) Championship

unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
If I'm Sark coaching for my job down the stretch, I dust this off and bring it back. Whatever you think of Rick, he was good at this kind of thing

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I would amend it and call it the Northwest (Land Grant University) Championship

OSU & WSU
  • If I'm Sark coaching for my job down the stretch, I dust this off and bring it back. Whatever you think of Rick, he was good at this kind of thing

Sark can't beat Oregon, probably won't beat Oregon State and WSU is still in debate.

Sark is very smart at not saying things that could be preceived as expectations. He'll instead preach the "process", how we "changed" our recruiting and mention how he took over 0-12.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

If I'm Sark coaching for my job down the stretch, I dust this off and bring it back. Whatever you think of Rick, he was good at this kind of thing

Sark can't beat Oregon, probably won't beat Oregon State and WSU is still in debate.

Sark is very smart at not saying things that could be preceived as expectations. He'll instead preach the "process", how we "changed" our recruiting and mention how he took over 0-12.
    I completely disagree. Sark has put his foot in his mouth many times. He said the process wouldn't take long, and he has said many times that the standard at UW is Rose Bowls and championships. This makes the doogFS arguments all the more fucktarded because they don't hold Sarkisian to the same standard that he set for himself.
    this

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I keep telling u guys the gameday championship is still on the table
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

I keep telling u guys the gameday championship is still always on the table

• Gladstone said:

I completely disagree. Sark has put his foot in his mouth many times. He said the process wouldn't take long, and he has said many times that the standard at UW is Rose Bowls and championships. This makes the doogFS arguments all the more fucktarded because they don't hold Sarkisian to the same standard that he set for himself.
    You are right and I should clarify. He never makes stupid statements this close to where he can be held accountable. It's usually in the offseason so when the season starts doogs/media had already forgotten it.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    OSU and WAZZU are going to beat UW.

Oregon will be wrapping up the Neuheisal Trophy the day after Thanksgiving.

Even your moral victory goals are too low. Doog.
    It's another way to get the kids fired up - motivational technique

Print the t-shirts now
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    I'm rooting for 4th in the Northwest.

4thwest Championship! WOOOOOFFFF!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I would amend it and call it the Northwest (Land Grant University) Championship

OSU & WSU

OSU already won that game.
    Christ Sven, this was Sarkasm
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    I'm hoping the Huskies have a shot at the Humanitarian Bowl invite having wins this season over Idaho State and Boise State. The UofI vandalosers (1-7) were eliminated by Ole Miss from bowl qualification and now won't have to sweat beating the FSU Semiholes on the road to qualify. If UW's bowl game happens to be in Bronco Stadium, I can walk or ride my bike providing the weather is fine.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Win the Offseason Natty. Nothing else matters.