Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thank DAWG for Coach Pete

MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
While I was masturbating last night, I turned to my dads and said "Thank real god that we have Coach Pete."

In my mind were flashbacks to Jack Lockner's 'break out' game against Syracuse in 2007. They had an infographic about the how both programs had been flying high in the 90s, but had gone through tough times. Even half a decade later, things did not look promising. Syracuse still hasn't found their way, they are thankful they win any games at all.

Above all, thank you Saint Haden, you singlehandedly delivered us to success.

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club
    Muttzen said:

While I was masturbating last night, I turned to my dads and said "Thank real god that we have Coach Pete."

In my mind were flashbacks to Jack Lockner's 'break out' game against Syracuse in 2007. They had an infographic about the how both programs had been flying high in the 90s, but had gone through tough times. Even half a decade later, things did not look promising. Syracuse still hasn't found their way, they are thankful they win any games at all.

Above all, thank you Saint Haden, you singlehandedly delivered us to success.

Obligatory homage paid to the great Saint Haden, hallowed be thy name