Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Welcome to tyranny

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I am calling for a ban on all faggots who are requesting gun bans.

We don't care about your .44 hog leg but it better be properly stored and not under the seat of some shitty old jeep next to a soiled condom.
    If improper gun storage next to used condoms is wrong, I don't want to be right.
    Like you know what a used condom looks like.
    HRYK

#bareback
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Love how hondo asks, " who is wanting to take guns away?"

Then proceeds to link and argue endless threads advocating the elimination of guns.

Dutch gun laws are actually quite strict. Gun ownership is seen not as a right, but a privilege, with hunting and target shooting the only two legitimate reasons for owning a gun. Self defence is not regarded as a valid argument for owning a gun, and only the police are allowed to carry a weapon.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-arab-separatist-shot-to-death-in-netherlands/

Iranian Arab separatist shot to death in Netherlands
    Dutch police open investigation into killing of Ahmad Mola Nissi, who advocated for independence for Iran's Arab minority
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

Then proceeds to link and argue endless threads advocating the elimination of guns.

Did you even read the bill? Maybe they should pass it so you can see what's in it.
    Isn’t necessary. It’s easy to spot as a political knee jerk reaction to an emotional trigger. You didn’t spot it?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,072 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

People wonder why he?'s #stillhere.

I don't.

#fuckingshill
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    doogie said:

Dutch gun laws are actually quite strict. Gun ownership is seen not as a right, but a privilege, with hunting and target shooting the only two legitimate reasons for owning a gun. Self defence is not regarded as a valid argument for owning a gun, and only the police are allowed to carry a weapon.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-arab-separatist-shot-to-death-in-netherlands/

Iranian Arab separatist shot to death in Netherlands
    Dutch police open investigation into killing of Ahmad Mola Nissi, who advocated for independence for Iran's Arab minority

What's your point? Not a mass shooting. Doesnt look like an assault rifle was invovled. It's not that hard to assassinate someone with or without guns. The pros make it look like an accident or suicide.
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

doogie said:

People wonder why he?'s #stillhere.

I don't.

#fuckingshill
    And the bill doesn't take away one gun from one person.
    doogie said:

Isn’t necessary. It’s easy to spot as a political knee jerk reaction to an emotional trigger. You didn’t spot it?

So you are choosing to remain ignorant.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    I choose to remain as ignorant as possible about things I don't give a flying fuck about.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Did you even read the bill? Maybe they should pass it so you can see what's in it.
    Never gonna get signed.

I always wonder who the left is going to see to pick them all up. Until you read the plans from the 60' s for the UN to do it.

No lefty is going out to do that work, bunch of pansy pussy hat wearers aren't going to do Shit.