Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Roy Moore pedophilia thread

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If we're bashing 60 year old dudes hanging out with 20 something smoking hot Latinas I am out

You sound jealous Mooster. Stick to slapping it around in the showers with your high school boys faggot

Someone who needs the Flying Spaghetti Monster to feel better about themselves while hating people who don't look like them and being deeply moved by what people do in private isn't anything to be jealous of bud.

White Christians are on their final lap.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

If we're bashing 60 year old dudes hanging out with 20 something smoking hot Latinas I am out

You sound jealous Mooster. Stick to slapping it around in the showers with your high school boys faggot

Someone who needs the Flying Spaghetti Monster to feel better about themselves while hating people who don't look like them and being deeply moved by what people do in private isn't anything to be jealous of bud.

We didn't want @dnc anyway
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Who are you talking about?

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

Dude61 said:

When 30 million Mitch McConnell dollars won't do the job, bring out the false claims of sexual harassment.

Dud61 takes the lead.

The Dumbfuck trophy is within reach.
    It will never be within reach as long as you are alive. hth
  • Options
    Gadsden has the nicest high school football stadium I have ever coached in. Awful, awful place though. I understand cruising the mall there.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

Gadsden has the nicest high school football stadium I have ever coached in. Awful, awful place though. I understand cruising the mall there.

Of course you understand it. After all you're the guy who sits under the high school bleachers on your breaks from cleaning toilets, smoking weed, eating popcorn, watching scrimmages and calling yourself a coach based on those experiences.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Of course you understand it. After all you're the guy who sits under the high school bleachers on your breaks from cleaning toilets, smoking weed, eating popcorn, watching scrimmages and calling yourself a coach based on those experiences.
    Your life is sad.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What a Dog n Pony show. Is Moore a dirty old Man??? Sure.gif Deserves an invite. But when they put some 60 ish y/o lady on stage crying on demand with Gloria Allred bout something that happened 43 years ago, any credibility or give a shit factor of Moore's supporters in Bama go by the way side.

So much liberal hysteria to even keep with this year.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

What a Dog n Pony show. Is Moore a dirty old Man??? Sure.gif Deserves an invite. But when they put some 60 ish y/o lady on stage crying on demand with Gloria Allred bout something that happened 43 years ago, any credibility or give a shit factor of Moore's supporters in Bama go by the way side.

I think you're confusing hysteria with laughing uncontrollably. Roy Moore's dating habits have put the ALABAMA senate seat in play. Think about that for a minute. ALABAMA.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'll still take Moore for the win and the Epic pending Senate turn-away and Alabama chaos that will ensue.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

I think you're confusing hysteria with laughing uncontrollably. Roy Moore's dating habits have put the ALABAMA senate seat in play. Think about that for a minute. ALABAMA.
    No... it's all about hysteria. First it was the White Supremacists taking over the country which led to the statues coming down. And now it's every woman who was hit on by a famous man coming out of the woodwork to cry abuse. Now some of this is legit of course. But it's fueled by liberal hysteria.

And who cares if it's Alabama?? I don't understand the signifigance other than just being another seat up for grabs.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm still recovering from the fat Kappa who took advantage of me after one of their dances.

Scarred.

No, seriously - injured myself on her Volkswagen bug's stick shift trying to escape a handjob.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    66.05% for Trump. Quite posssibly the Trumpiest state in the Union.
  • Options

I'm still recovering from the fat Kappa who took advantage of me after one of their dances.

Scarred.

No, seriously - injured myself on her Volkswagen bug's stick shift trying to escape a handjob.

You know why
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I guess being the official HH Alabama "Barometer" it does feel like Doug Jones has a shot now. I didn't say he would win so don't twist.

If Moore had cheated on his wife he would be fucking toast. Cruising 14 year old tang is much less egregious in the region.

To me this has the feel of Donnie talking about grabbing beav on the bus. It's bad, but not bad enough.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

I guess being the official HH Alabama "Barometer" it does feel like Doug Jones has a shot now. I didn't say he would win so don't twist.

If Moore had cheated on his wife he would be fucking toast
    . Cruising 14 year old tang is much less egregious in the region.

To me this has the feel of Donnie talking about grabbing beav on the bus. It's bad, but not bad enough.

Sincerely,
    President Trump
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

No... it's all about hysteria. First it was the White Supremacists taking over the country which led to the statues coming down. And now it's every woman who was hit on by a famous man coming out of the woodwork to cry abuse. Now some of this is legit of course. But it's fueled by liberal hysteria.

And who cares if it's Alabama?? I don't understand the signifigance other than just being another seat up for grabs.
    It's almost like the idiocy surrounding the war on Christmas - fueled by conservative hysteria.

• Options
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

It's almost like the idiocy surrounding the war on Christmas - fueled by conservative hysteria.

Please keep the oppressed white Christians in your thoughts and prayers.