Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gone?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You have to think to work under Petersen, who runs a program the way he does, helps his assistant coaches to not jump ship at the first head coaching chance they get. They probably see how much time and energy it takes to keep a machine rolling the way Peterman keeps it rolling and are perfectly content with their smaller role.

Twat will be here for awhile. He gets compensated very well and if he keeps this up he can bet that check will keep getting bigger.

I would tell sloppy tits that we need to pay this fucker 7 figures. So what he can't recruit, but he is a fucking genious when comes to scheming.
    Blessing in disguise. He probably sees the frustration of recruiting as a head coach and says fuck that.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

You have to think to work under Petersen, who runs a program the way he does, helps his assistant coaches to not jump ship at the first head coaching chance they get. They probably see how much time and energy it takes to keep a machine rolling the way Peterman keeps it rolling and are perfectly content with their smaller role.

Twat will be here for awhile. He gets compensated very well and if he keeps this up he can bet that check will keep getting bigger.

I would tell sloppy tits that we need to pay this fucker 7 figures. So what he can't recruit, but he is a fucking genious when comes to scheming.
    Yes, but if you want more money I probably would use the term “sloppy tits.” Just trying to think strategically.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Yes, but if you want more money I probably would not use the term “sloppy tits.” Just trying to think strategically.