Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #41: Oregon disposed, Stanford Next?

13»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I got my SHOUTOUT right at the start. God I fucking love you guys!

#dramaqueen
    phineas said:

If you guys ever need a 3rd member who doesn't know shit about football or any of the players names who will just sit there and add nothing, let me know

I volunteered for this position years ago. They quite intelligently never took me up on it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    phineas said:

If you guys ever need a 3rd member who doesn't know shit about football or any of the players names who will just sit there and add nothing, let me know

You like lemon parties more than I do.

phineas said:

You like lemon parties more than I do.
    #doubtit
    Can we please refer to Ahmed as ISIS?
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    phineas said:

I would kind of like to see this.

Also if you guys don't feel like you have enough scheduling issues without Teq and would like a member from a different time zone with an unstable internet connection, my rate is $200 per episode. I look forward to hearing from you.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Swaye said:

No. That’s cultural appropriation.

ISIS comprised of largely Arab and Indo-European stock, while Ahmed is largely of sub-Saharan African descent.
    AEB said:

Swaye said:

ISIS comprised of largely Arab and Indo-European stock, while Ahmed is largely of sub-Saharan African descent.
    I didn't understand any of this. I assume you agreed with me.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    AEB said:

Swaye said:

sub-Saharan African descent superiorityguy?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

phineas said:

I would kind of like to see this.

Also if you guys don't feel like you have enough scheduling issues without Teq and would like a member from a different time zone with an unstable internet connection, my rate is $200 per episode. I look forward to hearing from you.
    All that needs to be done to get a fill of scheduling complications is to go look at my soccer schedule and then ask me to pod within 1-2 hours of that
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Swaye said:

AEB said:

Swaye said:

I didn't understand any of this. I assume you agreed with me.
    Boko Haram could work
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

I just want this board to know. I want to blow Kawasaki. This fucker has restored our pride in the husky defense. Fuck he is a genius, he deserves 7 figures unlike some pepsi drinking cunt

Noted
    Forwarded to Kawasaki's inbox.