Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Virginia Voters Reject Fear Mongering of Human Sized Animated Cheeto

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Trump is in China.

The fear of some is, he will pull another Nixon and change the narrative in the world and resign before the end of his term. To what prison? I have no idea.

I do suspect we'll see greater respect toward the US from our Phillipines friend
    death squad leader after Trumps visit.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Chickens coming home to roost.

Trump is a weak, incompetent and ineffectual potus. He’s clueless on policy and thinks browbeating is a legislative strategy.

Voters are fickle. Trump is a fool.

Pm the board a pic of yourself in the salty thread
    Sure. Right after you post pics of your sister, your mom, and your dad’s girlfriend. boyfriend

Get your shit together boy.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2017
    AZDuck said:

Trump is in China.

The fear of some is, he will pull another Nixon and change the narrative in the world and resign before the end of his term. To what prison? I have no idea.

I do suspect we'll see greater respect toward the US from our Phillipines friend

You're the biggest faggot on the bored.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

Trump is in China.

You're the biggest faggot on the bored.
    hardy har har