Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington's playoff chances

2»

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    I just thought the FREE PUB thing was funny. Of course I don’t believe that shit. Noting to Treshaun and Togiagi that we’ve been in the playoffs two years running is much better.

Edit: “funny” meaning bullshit
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    uzi said:

Nothing changed with this group. Alabama, Central Florida, Georgia, Miami and FRANNY each won their respective games.

Either Miami or Notre Dame will lose this coming week.

And one of Alabama & Georgia will lose when they play each other -- though this would have been more helpful to us if we hadn't shit bed at ASU.

This is the kind of hard hitting, in depth analysis that always bring me back.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

uzi said:

Nothing changed with this group. Alabama, Central Florida, Georgia, Miami and FRANNY each won their respective games.

Either Miami or Notre Dame will lose this coming week.

And one of Alabama & Georgia will lose when they play each other -- though this would have been more helpful to us if we hadn't shit bed at ASU.

This is the kind of hard hitting, in depth analysis that always bring me back.
    WSU will lose the Apple Cup !
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Doogles said:

AEB said:

Given our QB play and given SC’s experience with Pedo State last year, probably better FREE PUB if we’re out of the Final Four.

You worry about getting to the playoff this year, then do it again next year. This FREE PUB bullshit is stupid.
    I'm blown away there is a significant faction of HH members hoping for the fiesta.

Playoffs or bust what the fuck are we actually talking about?!
    I won’t be too upset if we win out and don’t make the playoff. I’m just not hoping for that because of any FREE PUB or recruiting issues.
    How do people actually think the Fiesta would garner more FREE PUB than the CFP? The playoff generates weeks of coverage that even bleeds into the next year (see commercials for the CFP this year). Stupidest argument ever.

Flagging myself for arguing about FREE PUB.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2017

Doogles said:

AEB said:

Given our QB play and given SC’s experience with Pedo State last year, probably better FREE PUB if we’re out of the Final Four.

You worry about getting to the playoff this year, then do it again next year. This FREE PUB bullshit is stupid.
    I'm blown away there is a significant faction of HH members hoping for the fiesta.

Playoffs or bust what the fuck are we actually talking about?!
    I won’t be too upset if we win out and don’t make the playoff. I’m just not hoping for that because of any FREE PUB or recruiting issues.
    How do people actually think the Fiesta would garner more FREE PUB than the CFP? The playoff generates weeks of coverage that even bleeds into the next year (see commercials for the CFP this year). Stupidest argument ever.

Flagging myself for arguing about FREE PUB.
    Fiesta is a raging good time

Minus the shit Uber to fucking glendale