Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogs beating their chest over a win against Cal

Army of Dawgs
Yesterday via mobile
Great game yesterday, very pleased with that bounce back win. Also very glad I was wrong about sitting Price. Can't believe sark actually knows more about his team than us fans. Just shocking
11 people like this.

Jonathen Hernandez We did what was expected. Not anything to brag about. Their only victory was Portland st
Yesterday at 2:09pm via mobile · 1

Army of Dawgs You're right Jonathan we shouldn't be pleased with yesterday's performance. FIRE SARK!
Yesterday at 2:17pm via mobile

Jonathen Hernandez Amen
Yesterday at 2:19pm via mobile

Zach Yuzer haha damn dude chill out . We gave up too many points including big play run. It was OK, whatever. See you in Las Vegas
Yesterday at 2:20pm · 1

Ryan Blake Comer I find it fascinating that when we lose to the teams people don't expect us to beat (we were underdogs against Stanford, Oregon and ASU) people flip out like the world is ending and it's all FIRE SARK but when we destroy the teams we're supposed to destroy it's "Meh, we were supposed to do that." If you're going to judge based on what's expected, go both ways.
Yesterday at 7:32pm · 1

Pretty funny someone the other day mentioned that if we go 7-5 Doogs will point out how Vegas had us only winning 7 games. This Ryan Blake Comer idiot just confirms that belief.

Also, love how the Army of Doogs is too dumb to realize that even though Price played well playing him as long as Sark did was still fucktarded. If Miles is worth a shit at all he should have started to let Price heal for two weeks. Something tells me Miles isn't that good for Sark to not even consider starting him or putting him earlier vs Cal or ASU.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    instead of pondering the though that miles might not be playing for a reason they just chalk it up to Sark being too "loyal" to Price
  • dhdawg said:

instead of pondering the though that miles might not be playing for a reason they just chalk it up to Sark being too "loyal" to Price

They can accuse me of being negative on this point but I do think Miles isn't as good as they think or Sark would have started Miles.

I also don't think it is a given that Miles is the starter next year. I really liked what I saw in Troy Williams in the spring game dreckfest.

Anyways I knew Doogs would be mocking the fire Sark crowd and they will again after Colorado.

After UCLA they'll be fucking silent though.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    I don't agree at all that not playing Miles speaks volumes. You can't start Miles, if Price is healthy enough to play, because Cal is god awful and if he lights it up, you've created a quarterback controversy.

Sark sucks at a lot of things but he understands what it's like to play quarterback and is effectively using that experience here.
  • I don't agree at all that not playing Miles speaks volumes. You can't start Miles, if Price is healthy enough to play, because Cal is god awful and if he lights it up, you've created a quarterback controversy.

Sark sucks at a lot of things but he understands what it's like to play quarterback and is effectively using that experience here.

I can understand that type of thinking of Sark but why leave Price in there up 38-7? Why not put Miles in that that point?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

I don't agree at all that not playing Miles speaks volumes. You can't start Miles, if Price is healthy enough to play, because Cal is god awful and if he lights it up, you've created a quarterback controversy.

I can understand that type of thinking of Sark but why leave Price in there up 38-7? Why not put Miles in that that point?
    I agree. This doesn't excuse it but that is something you see a lot of coaches do. It's bad coaching, for sure, but I see starters in on both sides of blow outs way to late.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Ryan Blake Comer I find it fascinating that when we lose to the teams people don't expect us to beat (we were underdogs against Stanford, Oregon and ASU) people flip out like the world is ending and it's all FIRE SARK but when we destroy the teams we're supposed to destroy it's "Meh, we were supposed to do that." If you're going to judge based on what's expected, go both ways

I, for one, am shocked the Army of Doogs is trying to encourage men to go both ways, shocked I tell you.

nttawwt
  • dnc said:

Ryan Blake Comer I find it fascinating that when we lose to the teams people don't expect us to beat (we were underdogs against Stanford, Oregon and ASU) people flip out like the world is ending and it's all FIRE SARK but when we destroy the teams we're supposed to destroy it's "Meh, we were supposed to do that." If you're going to judge based on what's expected, go both ways

I, for one, am shocked the Army of Doogs is trying to encourage men to go both ways, shocked I tell you.

nttawwt
    That was this type of awesome.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCnn4c6cmM
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    edited October 2013
    You play your best guys. If price is ready to go, he should play.

• I love how Doogs still miss the point when Sark only wins 7.

The fact Vegas will correctly tab UW for only 7 wins in year five should be a giant red flag.

Yet these dumb fucks can't ever put two and two together.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Ryan Blake Faggot should be beaten to death with a heavy club.
  • Ryan Blake Faggot should be beaten to death with a heavy club.

Agree. It's sad that we knew Doogs would stoop to that point after all offseason talking shit about winning 10 games.

Doogs always push back expectations to meet the performance instead of demanding the performance meet expectations.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    RBC is what Myk used to be on Softy's Facebook page.
  • MelloDawg said:

That's pretty bad. MykFS is a special kind of Doog. He is always rambling about nothing without ever making a fucking point. In fact with interacted with MykFS over the years be it on ST's or Twitter he reminds me a lot of IMALOSER.

This RBC guy is a fucktard. I noticed he went to BYU so no wonder he has a boner for Sark.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    Myk quit posting on the ST page (unless he's under a new name) because he didn't like the heated discussions people were having, same reason he ceased posting on Softy's page (unless I am blocked).

In short, he couldn't marginalize the argument anymore to make excuses for Sarkisian, so he left and resides on Twitter.

Of those who don't have me blocked, RBC is the biggest apologist Sark has left on Softy's page.
  • These Sark apologist amaze me especially when they use the same argument they used for Ty yet if you call them on being a Tybot they always denied ever liking Ty.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

MelloDawg said:

That's pretty bad. MykFS is a special kind of Doog. He is always rambling about nothing without ever making a fucking point. In fact with interacted with MykFS over the years be it on ST's or Twitter he reminds me a lot of IMALOSER.

This RBC guy is a fucktard. I noticed he went to BYU so no wonder he has a boner for Sark.
    So he is the UW version of CoogLJ? DoogLJ?
  • MelloDawg said:

So he is the UW version of CoogLJ? DoogLJ?
    I would take CougLJ over MykFS in a heartbeat.