Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL obk is going to be up all night squirting eggs over this game.

Relax. It was just a scrimmage.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Dugdawg said:

Helfrich's shitty players are going to leave the system in cycles and Taggart's guys will replace them. If your little run hasn't come to an end by year 2, in year 3 you get put back where you belong.

He just needs more time!
    So did Peterwoman
    Peterman never went touchdown-less in a game as a Husky, HTH.
    Add the scores of the last 14 years together. I'm guessing you've got about 100 to 200 points of catch up ahead of you.
    The past is for quooks!
    My takeaway from last night was I really hope UW makes the playoffs. Because it would be fun to watch strong-armed quarterback Jake Browning set the career mark for chinterceptions thrown in one game against Bama or Georgia.
    He only threw one last year against Bama. I doubt UW would let him throw it 38 times this time around.
    When Jonathan Smith is down by 800 going into the second half, there won't be much of a choice.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Helfrich's shitty players are going to leave the system in cycles and Taggart's guys will replace them. If your little run hasn't come to an end by year 2, in year 3 you get put back where you belong.

"...where you belong." LOL. You might want to check out the lifetime W-L record in this series. Oh yah, like most oregon trash fans you think UW and uo only started playing a dozen years ago.

You are such a whiny bitch. Take your ass beating like a man and STFU. Plus you're on a Husky fan website. Get a life.
    Ironical to say the least. The duck ought to be careful what he wishes for. In context of the PAC, swap UCLA and WSU, drop Utah, Colorado, ASU and UA from the conference and the present looks pretty close to that ".. where you belong" reality he's clamoring for.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    animate said:

Strange, I thought oregonblitzkrieg was relatively put together.

Now after this loss he's losing it.

"Wait until Taggart's recruits settle in then your done for!" ?

Wow.

Quook gonna Quook
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Dugdawg said:

Pump my gas Duck.
    Fuck Off.
    Diesel or my special sugar-infused version?
    Do you have a rhino cum flavor?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You're a faggot hollow man with no personality or original work. Gif man should stick with what he knows best and stay away from verbal sparring.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Dugdawg said:

He just needs more time!
    So did Peterwoman
    Peterman never went touchdown-less in a game as a Husky, HTH.
    Add the scores of the last 14 years together.
    But make sure to stop after 14 years...we wouldn't want to go back any further than that.