Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Will Latu, 2021 3* LB, Spanaway (Bethel), WA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I am concerned he might have cold feet
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blanket party for anyone talkin' blankets?

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

What exactly about this video doesn’t scream “commit when I get an offer?”
    It's almost like there's more out there than just that video.

One massive difference is his brother is committed to another school now. That wasn't the case when that video was made.

He's also tight with SaVell Smalls who was coming here when he made that video but isn't at this moment.

Latu's still coming here but the time to offer if you wanted him to commit in 5.3 seconds has passed. Thankfully, Pete isn't worried about getting kids to commit as soon as they're offered anyway.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

This is really more my SS speed.

My ex bought me one of those. I totally missed the passive-aggressive sign that I'm a lazy piece of basement dwelling shit.
    cannot stop laffing....
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Giantthrobbingpurplehardon.gif
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ektard:

"Will Latu - The 2021 LB prospect might not do it before the start of his junior season, but most of the people I've talked with believe that Latu will make his decision before the end of the year and that Washington is the heavy favorite."

It would be amazing to have this kid locked up a year in advance, along with Huard and JTT. Those 3 in the boat would make it really easy for Emeka, Julien, and Junior to jump in. Next thing you now Owen is offered and he jumps in. Half the class is locked up by this time next year and it's all Elite kids from Washington.

Owen Prentice started getting UW crystal balls even though he doesn't have an offer yet and immediately dropped 150 spots in the rankings.
    That's because Rivals and ESPN suck assholes.

He dropped 3 spots in 247.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Ektard:

"Will Latu - The 2021 LB prospect might not do it before the start of his junior season, but most of the people I've talked with believe that Latu will make his decision before the end of the year and that Washington is the heavy favorite."

It would be amazing to have this kid locked up a year in advance, along with Huard and JTT. Those 3 in the boat would make it really easy for Emeka, Julien, and Junior to jump in. Next thing you now Owen is offered and he jumps in. Half the class is locked up by this time next year and it's all Elite kids from Washington.

Owen Prentice started getting UW crystal balls even though he doesn't have an offer yet and immediately dropped 150 spots in the rankings.

Yeah I'm sure it was ESPN. They're still mad about cupcake-gate.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ektard:

ESPN would rather promote the conferences that they have networking contracts with instead of the Pac-12 who said, "No thanks, we got this" and took the conference into an immediate nose-dive that we will never recover from.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Ektard:

Where was this urgency to lock people up when we were recruiting Savell?

Also why would someone have as dope of a name as Lonyatta just for people like Eklund to call him JR? Nowhere on any of Lonyatta’s pages do you see him go by Junior but that’s not gonna stop Good Ol Boy Scott from calling him the same name his Dad does. Man that’s feels comfortable.

(Lol also at JTT sweetening things for Lonyatta to sign, pretty sure the guy who plays with SAM everyday will do anything in his power to continue to play with Sam)
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ektard:

Way to go out on a limb Scott. Considering this kid has been begging UW for an offer on Twitter, where did you get the intel he was a heavy UW lean?
    $10.95 please ;)