Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's the Mike Belotti/Wife Story

Google results are skimp and inconsistent. But from what I gather, his wife got caught blowing her personal trainer in a parking lot? Any more details. This story is fucking hilarious if true.

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    I heard it was their kids soccer coach...

... But isn't this like a decade old..?

I'm more interested in how Stephanie evens the score with dude-Brah .
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Coleen was a good looking lady, an alchi, and her husband was gone 80% of the time 11 months out of the year. People have needs,

To use a related military experience I've seen many times. The unit deploys and that night all of the bars and clubs in the city are full of 27-40 year old women with a tan line on their ring finger,

People have needs.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

... But isn't this like a decade old..?I'm more interested in how Stephanie evens the score with dude-Brah .

Yeah, nothing like rehashing a 10 year old scandal.

My Duck buddy tells me Bellotti and the ex are now once again husband and wife. Nice for her since MB gets something like $49,000/month from the Oregon PERS system which, like all PERS systems, is in the shitter.

He also tells me when Colleen Bellotti was Mrs. Bellotti the first time she got shit faced one night and went off on Oregonian sports hack John Canzano for some stuff he'd written about her hubby. More coaches wives should do that to sports writers - I don't like those cock eaters.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212

Apparently you missed my UW v UO Gameday sign.

Brb,Jo
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

... But isn't this like a decade old..?I'm more interested in how Stephanie evens the score with dude-Brah .

My Duck buddy tells me Bellotti and the ex are now once again husband and wife. Nice for her since MB gets something like $49,000/month from the Oregon PERS system which, like all PERS systems, is in the shitter.

He also tells me when Colleen Bellotti was Mrs. Bellotti the first time she got shit faced one night and went off on Oregonian sports hack John Canzano for some stuff he'd written about her hubby. More coaches wives should do that to sports writers - I don't like those cock eaters.

Look man, the bitch is colder than a penguin's dick! She banged a bunch of hot dudes and rolled back to her millionaire ex after her looks faded.

If we're going to bash hot chicks that get old and fall back into their safety nets, I'm out!!!
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    Mosster47 said:

Look man, the bitch is colder than a penguin's dick! She banged a bunch of hot dudes and rolled back to her millionaire ex after her looks faded.

If we're going to bash hot chicks that get old and fall back into their safety nets, I'm out!!!
    Paging Lewis County hairdressers.

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Paging Lewis County hairdressers.

Acknowledged.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ.....some of you guys have the story wrong. She was making it with the kids soccer coach in the parking lot before their game against Michigan.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Mosster47 said:

Coleen was a good looking lady, an alchi, and her husband was gone 80% of the time 11 months out of the year. People have needs,

To use a related military experience I've seen many times. The unit deploys and that night all of the bars and clubs in the city are full of 27-40 year old women with a tan line on their ring finger,

People have needs.

Those skanky mitary broads were good eatin for us 24 year old civilians at the Swiss in downtown Tacoma. Ahhh the good old days
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Christ - a Swiss reference on this bored?
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    Liechtenstein > Switzerland And it's not even close.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HuskyJW said:

Christ.....some of you guys have the story wrong. She was making it with the kids soccer coach in the parking lot before their game against Michigan.

Flagged for the "making it" line.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Mosster47 said:

People have needs.

Those skanky mitary broads were good eatin for us 24 year old civilians at the Swiss in downtown Tacoma. Ahhh the good old days

dictionary definition of "meat market". Oly guys think "Tyee"....

I have a bouncer at the Swiss who works for me. He sure can spin a yarn (I like to call it that)...
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Maybe a separate incident but I thought is was about he drunk kid who was "on the team" and Canzano reported it after it had been swept under the rug by Oregon. She cornered him in the press box drunk with the nanny

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Allegedly Colleen was in the bed with Sark and Erin Andrews.