Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Donna Brazile: and the hits just keep on coming

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Trump couldn't even beat Hillary in the popular vote.

Ease up on the landslide smack.

And, buried.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    MisterEm said:

Trump couldn't even beat Hillary in the popular vote.

Ease up on the landslide smack.

And, buried.
    In a landslide.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

That's not a landslide though.
    2016 Election by County. Looks like a complete rejection of the democrat party to me. Put them on the Endangered Species list.

#Landslide
    So what are you saying is the poor, uneducated counties voted for him. That's not something to brag about.
    The bright blues areas, like California, Arizona, New Mexico and New England, are like germs in the body politic. Cutting those areas out and isolating them would lead to a healthier country.
    You're such a fucking faggot. You should cut out your brain since you never use it.
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

2016 Election by County. Looks like a complete rejection of the democrat party to me. Put them on the Endangered Species list.

#Landslide
    So what are you saying is the poor, uneducated counties voted for him. That's not something to brag about.
    The bright blues areas, like California, Arizona, New Mexico and New England, are like germs in the body politic. Cutting those areas out and isolating them would lead to a healthier country.
    You're such a fucking faggot. You should cut out your brain since you never use it.
    Maybe I'll donate it to you, you seem to need one. Can human brains be transplanted into donkeys?

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide
    Maybe I'll donate it to you, you seem to need one. Can human brains be transplanted into donkeys?
    Decent effort.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

This is your party @allpurpleallgold

Imagine what I must think of Trump to choose this over him.

This is your party @allpurpleallgold

Imagine what I must think of Trump to choose this over him.

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide
    and yet, if you added up the people who live in the red versus blue counties...

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide
    You would get rid of the nation's financial centers, deep sea ports, major universities, Silicon Valley, the NYSE, 40/50 state capitals, NASA, the Pentagon, what's left of the auto industry, San Diego, Honolulu, Maui, Miami, South Padre, the best skiing, and most of the nation's marijuana crop.

But, sure.
    obk is retarded.

If you keep this in mind, it will assist you in conversations with her.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide
    You would get rid of the nation's financial centers, deep sea ports, major universities, Silicon Valley, the NYSE, 40/50 state capitals, NASA, the Pentagon, what's left of the auto industry, San Diego, Honolulu, Maui, Miami, South Padre, the best skiing, and most of the nation's marijuana crop.

But, sure.
    No, we'd just get rid of liberal asshat commie faggots!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide

But, sure.
    Voting rights highly overrated
    edited November 2017
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide

But, sure.
    Keep the deep sea ports, Maui, NASA, the best skiing and the nation's marijuana crop.

Relocate the NYSE, financial centers, auto industry.

Carpet bomb the major universities, San Diego, Silicon Valley, Honolulu, Miami, 40/50 of the state capitals and the Pentagon.

Don't give a fuck what happens to South Padre.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Repeal women's suffrage and any man who didn't play football growing up.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

White women carried Donald Trump to victory.

That would exclude you from voting. On both counts.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

Fair.

#Landslide

But, sure.
    No, we'd just get rid of liberal asshat commie faggots!
    I want pudding!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    doogie said:

Scoreboard 306-232

When did Texas Tech and Wazzu play?