Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Allah

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Strikes again.

Religion of peace!

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Thoughts and prayers
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited November 2017
    This wreaks of Trump setting this up just to deflect from the no proof of Russian Collusion story.

I just pray that people realize that this is an isolated act by a fringe devout Moslem and doesn't represent the hundreds of Moslems that wish us no harm.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,667 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2017
    salemcoog said:

This wreaks of Trump setting this up just to deflect from the no proof of Russian Collusion story.

I just pray that people realize that this is an isolated act by a fringe devout Moslem and doesn't represent the hundreds of Moslems that wish us no harm.

Or it's not.

Either way it will be interesting/abundance/yadda yadda yadda/Seinfield references/franny/nothings changed/brb yo

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

Until they actually read the Koran and join ISIS and run out and rent an assault truck.