Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL NYC TERROR ATTACK THREAD - Halloween Edition

1235»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Obvious propaganda is obvious. I mean some of you fags are still trying to pin the Las Veags ragegasm on Hills, Mussellmanns or abundance.

Which is kinda my poont.

Dickhead the Uzbek murderizes 8 and injures I don't know how many more, and bitchkrieg poasts a meme that is literally indistinguishable from Nazi agitprop. And the hole bored applauded!

Dickhead the poker player guns down a country western concert and we get choruses of "can't be helped."

Irony is satisfied when it is demonstrated that both attacks could have been mitigated, if not prevented.

[obk autistic screeching]
    [damoan downvote citrus fiesta]
    [dooogy and dooder61 blame the Left, and masturbate furiously into their "Make America Great Again" hats]

C'est plus la change...

[autistic screeching]
    I'm trying to delineate which fucktardery is worse for you here in this thread. The massive struggle or the full court press.
    not the case
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Obvious propaganda is obvious. I mean some of you fags are still trying to pin the Las Veags ragegasm on Hills, Mussellmanns or abundance.

Which is kinda my poont.

Dickhead the Uzbek murderizes 8 and injures I don't know how many more, and bitchkrieg poasts a meme that is literally indistinguishable from Nazi agitprop. And the hole bored applauded!

Dickhead the poker player guns down a country western concert and we get choruses of "can't be helped."

Irony is satisfied when it is demonstrated that both attacks could have been mitigated, if not prevented.

[dooogy and dooder61 blame the Left, and masturbate furiously into their "Make America Great Again" hats]

C'est plus la change...

[autistic screeching]
    Sincerely,
    Autistic screeching superiority guy:

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums#/discussion/43142/pm-to-mikdabone

Just stop already. You should know by now. Fuck with OBK and you'll be taken to the sidelines on a stretcher.
    lo-fucking L

Shut your cockgobbler, you fucking pussy.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    you mizspehld abundance
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Which is kinda my poont.

C'est plus la change...

[autistic screeching]
    I'm trying to delineate which fucktardery is worse for you here in this thread. The massive struggle or the full court press.
    not the case
    @MikeDamone
  • Options

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Which is kinda my poont.

C'est plus la change...

[autistic screeching]
    not the case
    @MikeDamone

• Options
    Bollards!

NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York City will install more than 1,500 new barrier posts on sidewalks and plazas to protect pedestrians from vehicles after at least two instances last year of drivers killing people after mounting the curb, Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Tuesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-new-york-security/new-york-to-install-1500-more-sidewalk-barriers-after-vehicle-attacks-idUSKBN1ER1KU