Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Purple Space Needle

To honor Coach James.
Just thought I'd share.
Great idea whoever thought of it.

Comments

• YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542
    Either your Flip Phones Camera Sucks or I am color blind
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    YouKnowIt said:

If you're going to bash flip phones, I'm out.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    Cool blue tower
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542
    topdawgnc said:

YouKnowIt said:

If you're going to bash flip phones, I'm out.

• Looks Seahawks Blue to me.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    But does it shit gold?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    That is blue, bra.

Nine out of ten people in Seattle don't even know who Don James is. His retirement is old enough to buy 4-Loco and UW went to shit almost instantly after he retired.

He was a great coach, but UW made sure to separate themselves from his legacy.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332

Looks Seahawks Blue to me.

The city does belong to the 'Hawks.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Mosster47 said:

That is blue, bra.

Nine out of ten people in Seattle don't even know who Don James is. His retirement is old enough to buy 4-Loco and UW went to shit almost instantly after he retired.

That's QuookFS. UW didn't go to shit until they gave the keys to Gilby which was a decade after James' retirement.

Lambo and Rick weren't great coaches but they were good enough to keep UW in the top 3 of the conference more often than not. We haven't been there since we fired Rick.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

That is blue, bra.

That's QuookFS. UW didn't go to shit until they gave the keys to Gilby which was a decade after James' retirement.

Lambo and Rick weren't great coaches but they were good enough to keep UW in the top 3 of the conference more often than not. We haven't been there since we fired Rick.

I like to pretend throwing an out route on first down from the 8 yard line when Nip was in the backfield didn't happen two years after DJ was gone. I like to do that.

• Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

That is blue, bra.

I like to pretend throwing an out route on first down from the 8 yard line when Nip was in the backfield didn't happen two years after DJ was gone. I like to do that.

I like to ignore UW was co-conference champions in 1995, finished 2nd in 1996, finished the year ranked 18th in 1997, finished 2nd in 1999, won the Rose Bowl and finished #3 in 2000 and took 2nd again in 2001. I do that.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

That is blue, bra.

UW did not go to shit on Lambo's fucktarted playcall. They went to shit on Bab's fucktarted dismissal of RN.

And nice job responding to being called a Quook by referencing the play that invented football. Jake Almighty.