Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Manafort chindictment thread

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

If Mueller had evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign, he would not be indicting Paul Manafort for crimes completely unrelated to Trump. Special Counsel Mueller looks silly as he avoids the obvious Obama, Clinton and DNC payments to Fusion GPS as well as the complete corruption of the Clinton Foundation and their ties to Russia.

FEC is on that, investigating it.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I still love all of you. But Trump is a moron and people have been duped because they want alpha white guys. Sad!

(Nice and short)

Helps Trump IMO
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I still love all of you. But Trump is a moron and people have been duped because they want alpha white guys. Sad!

(Nice and short)

TYFYS

And you're wrong. The race card bullshit is a sure tell of a losing argument

Yure welcome
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dude61 said:

If Mueller had evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign, he would not be indicting Paul Manafort for crimes completely unrelated to Trump. Special Counsel Mueller looks silly as he avoids the obvious Obama, Clinton and DNC payments to Fusion GPS as well as the complete corruption of the Clinton Foundation and their ties to Russia.

The only chinconceiveable reply to this is to call you stupid. And fox news!###

Racist
  • Options

Dude61 said:

The only chinconceiveable reply to this is to call you stupid. And fox news!###

Racist
    Did you miss my reply?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

There's nothing about Trump to post about. By the way

In March 2016, Papadopoulos, a young, self-described oil and energy expert, was hired as a foreign policy adviser for the Trump campaign. Shortly after, he met with a London-based professor with ties to Russia who took interest in him because of his role in Trump’s campaign. That professor then introduced Papadopoulos to a Russian woman described as a relative of Putin. Further, the professor introduced Papadopoulos to an individual with connections to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

These relationships piqued Papadopoulos’s interest, especially since the connections could help him be a more influential figure in the campaign. He continued to liaise with his newest contacts with the express goal of setting up a meeting between members of the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/30/16570826/george-papadopoulos-russia-trump-mueller
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    When do one of you primates accidentally type some Shakespeare?
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

(Nice and short)

TYFYS

And you're wrong. The race card bannon bullshit is a sure tell of a losing argument

Yure welcome
  • Options
    Gwad said:

When do one of you primates accidentally type some Shakespeare?

And gameday will be there. Pup knew Dawgs would crush UO by 50 but can never predict a UW win for superstitious reasons. Havent in 35 years. But I can predict a UW loss.

Let me start by saying Utah doesnt play good defense, nor does UCLA. Troy Williams is average in both run-pass through half of his college career as a starter. Utah is barely a top 20 team. Washington is mostly better at all positions etc...

Now reality...#28 ran for 332 yards today (against any pac12 defense that is impressive). Now if Troy Williams has the read goin on lookout. Throw in Elevation, temperature, gameday, momentum, screaming mormons, mean Samoans...Very hard to win @ utah when they have something to play for. gonna be a squeaker. Get a good visual of Penn St.

Pup was clear WSU would beat UW in apple cup for north. Im confident after watching ASU game my call last december will happen.

But USC comes calling in between. No gimmie and the way browning is floating his passes lately, id be worried...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2017
    Mueller was FBI director during the Uranium One scandal. Had the evidence and did nothing. No conflict of interest there. Why the FUCK would we trust an Obama era shill to conduct an investigation against his friends and cronies in Washington?

#BananaRepublic
  • Options

Mueller was FBI director during the Uranium One scandal. Had the evidence and did nothing. No conflict of interest there. Why the FUCK would we trust an Obama era shill to conduct an investigation against his friends and cronies in Washington?

I'm not sure you've noticed. But Congress is controlled by Republicans. They could start a chinvestigation.

It's awesome to watch you pressing like this.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

I'm not sure you've noticed. But Congress is controlled by Republicans. They could start a chinvestigation.

I'm sure you haven't noticed, because you have the thickest head on the bored and are ranked as the site's #1 shitpoaster, but I don't support establishment republicans. They can't be trusted to conduct investigations either, because they are just as corrupt.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I'm sure you haven't noticed, because you have the thickest head on the bored and are ranked as the site's #1 shitpoaster, but I don't support establishment republicans. They can't be trusted to conduct investigations either, because they are just as corrupt.
    I thought we determined you were the #1 shitposter.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

In March 2016, Papadopoulos, a young, self-described oil and energy expert, was hired as a foreign policy adviser for the Trump campaign. Shortly after, he met with a London-based professor with ties to Russia who took interest in him because of his role in Trump’s campaign. That professor then introduced Papadopoulos to a Russian woman described as a relative of Putin. Further, the professor introduced Papadopoulos to an individual with connections to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

These relationships piqued Papadopoulos’s interest, especially since the connections could help him be a more influential figure in the campaign. He continued to liaise with his newest contacts with the express goal of setting up a meeting between members of the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/30/16570826/george-papadopoulos-russia-trump-mueller
    He never got the campaign to buy his bullshit

Next
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

It is being investigated
  • Options

Next
    Link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Next
    Link?
    Read yours