Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Manafort chindictment thread

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Still not answered:

Why DJT link to Russia > HRC link to Russia
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Is this like the new Vince foster intern thing that turned out to be bullshit?

Are you faggots turning into Hillary perp walk cargo cultists?

I don't read the right wing press or Natural Newz, so I don't know what this means.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Helps trump IMO
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

Still not answered:

Trump won.

Next.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Is this like the new Vince foster intern thing that turned out to be bullshit?

Are you faggots turning into Hillary perp walk cargo cultists?

I don't read the right wing press or Natural Newz, so I don't know what this means.

Just shut the fuck up, gimpy.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

pawz said:

Still not answered:

Because he's the President of the United States.

If she was President of the United States, HRC link to Russia > DJT link to Russia.

The "I'm less of a piece of shit than my opponent" strategy works for a campaign but not as the axual President if crimes are involved.
    The narrative that keeps crumbling is an alleged crime BEFORE he was POTUS, that frankly would still be a crime if he never made it to the office.

What about crimes committed while HRC was SoS - since holding office now matters?

What's becoming clear is the allegations propped up by HRC and left are actually projections.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm starting to think Obama did nothing wrong and it was all McCain and Romney's fault.
  • Options
    pawz said:

whlinder said:

pawz said:

Still not answered:

If she was President of the United States, HRC link to Russia > DJT link to Russia.

The "I'm less of a piece of shit than my opponent" strategy works for a campaign but not as the axual President if crimes are involved.
    The narrative that keeps crumbling is an alleged crime BEFORE he was POTUS, that frankly would still be a crime if he never made it to the office.

What about crimes committed while HRC was SoS - since holding office now matters?

What's becoming clear is the allegations propped up by HRC and left are actually projections.
    She was investigated.

It was all over TV.

No chindictments were filed.

She's a horrible person, but we've already covered this ground.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

whlinder said:

pawz said:

Still not answered:

She was investigated.

It was all over TV.

But you're over there sucking on her left testicle while HondoFS takes the shaft.

So confusing.
  • Options

pawz said:

whlinder said:

pawz said:

Still not answered:

She was investigated.

It was all over TV.

No we haven't covered this ground. You really think that joke of an investigation by shills with conflicts of interest is legit? I'm not asking because I don't know the answer, I just want to see you look like a tard defending it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tax charges. What you get when they don't have what they were looking for.

See: Capone, Al
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    pawz said:

pawz said:

whlinder said:

pawz said:

Still not answered:

She was investigated.

It was all over TV.

But you're over there sucking on her left testicle while HondoFS takes the shaft.

So confusing.
    Hell, I wouldn't mind if she was jailed too. She deserves to be genocided for losing to a buffoon.

That doesn't change this story.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pawz said:

Who are you comparing to Al Capone?
  • Options

pawz said:

whlinder said:

pawz said:

Still not answered:

She was investigated.

It was all over TV.

No we haven't covered this ground. You really think that joke of an investigation by shills with conflicts of interest is legit? I'm not asking because I don't know the answer, I just want to see you look like a tard defending it.
    Congressional Republicans are shills for Hillary.

Everybody says so.
  • Options

pawz said:

whlinder said:

pawz said:

Still not answered:

She was investigated.

It was all over TV.

Congressional Republicans are shills for Hillary.

Everybody says so.
    Yes.
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

pawz said:

The tax charges are the least of Manafort's concerns.
    Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI
    Sounds like a pathetic attempt to deflect attention from the real story: Hussein Osama and Clinton selling uranium to the same 'evil' Russians they accused Trump of colluding with.
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

pawz said:

The tax charges are the least of Manafort's concerns.
    Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI
    Conspiracy against the United States.

Light treason.