Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Now that we know we can run for 330 yards on the worst run defense in the power 5

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
edited October 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
How many running yards per game can we expect in our remaining Pac 12 games? (average)

Now that we know we can run for 330 yards on the worst run defense in the power 5 32 votes

< 100 -- Smith goes full retard again
37%
TierbsHsotBoobsTommySQCDawgtonaMad_Son79smoothdawgDennis_DeYoungMadHuskyDooglesphineasMuttzenPitchfork51picalogestabo 12 votes
< 150 -- Smith goes full retard again
18%
section8Fire_Marshall_BillMosster47MrsPetersengodawgstG_O 6 votes
< 200 -- Smith goes full retard again
9%
WoofNeighbor2972TheDawgFan1227 3 votes
< 250 -- Pete makes Smith sit in the corner, but the remaining teams have better defenses
15%
CFetters_Nacho_Loverbiak1spudenuzijhfstyle24 5 votes
< 300 -- Pete makes Smith sit in the corner
0%
>= 300 -- Pete makes Smith sit in the corner, and we steamroll everybody
15%
PurpleBazeGladstoneHUSKYFANATICbackthepackFireCohen 5 votes
other
3%
LebamDawg 1 vote

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    this team should have been fucking undefeated if they just ran the fucking ball. It is a shame that they let that happen

this team should have been fucking undefeated if they just ran the fucking ball. It is a shame that they let that happen

The team's reputation will take a while to recover from that. ASU had allowed over 30 pts for over a year, and the big bad top 5 Huskies score 7.
    I am not even concerned with reputation, but this defense deserved to go undefeated this year. These defensive kids play so fucking hard and good. To me it is fucking crime what our offense is doing to them. They are literally fucking them in the ass.
    We are down two our best corners and we still fucking shutting shit down.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited October 2017

The team's reputation will take a while to recover from that. ASU had allowed over 30 pts for over a year, and the big bad top 5 Huskies score 7.
    I am not even concerned with reputation, but this defense deserved to go undefeated this year. These defensive kids play so fucking hard and good. To me it is fucking crime what our offense is doing to them. They are literally fucking them in the ass.
    exactly.

minus improper use of word literally.

the D needs to stuff browning and smith in lockers and leave them there for a bit.
    Gladstone said:

exactly.

minus improper use of word literally.

the D needs to stuff browning and smith in lockers and leave them there for a bit.
    engrish is hard
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    < 100 -- Smith goes full retard again
    I hope we get a gif of Browning calling his own number on the goal line and getting stuffed
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    other
    under 50 and Smiff makes Mrs. Peterman sit on his face