Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW opens as 26.5 point favorites over Oregon

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    So Vegas thinks our D is gonna get at least 3 TDS?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    Scoopduck is reporting that Herbert is starting on Saturday
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Down to 21 now.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Fuckin free money with Herbert starting. Get your bets in now!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Fuckin free money with Herbert starting. Get your bets in now!

LOL

he dead
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    dflea said:

phineas said:

This is going to make the loss so much more painful

I was tuned in to Penn St. vs Ohio State yesterday, turned on UO vs Utah after that was over and half ignored it because there was a birthday party going on. TSIO. There are no fucks left to give here.
    What a humongous fucking faggot you are.
    I'm sure you fucktards actually watched UW games during Owen 12 when there were other, better matchups on TV to watch, like #2 vs #6. You should take that shiny nickel you earned hunting clams and use it on your mom. Fuck her humongous butt while watching Brownsocks shit the bed against an unranked team this weekend.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

phineas said:

I was tuned in to Penn St. vs Ohio State yesterday, turned on UO vs Utah after that was over and half ignored it because there was a birthday party going on. TSIO. There are no fucks left to give here.
    I'm sure you fucktards actually watched UW games during Owen 12 when there were other, better matchups on TV to watch, like #2 vs #6. You should take that shiny nickel you earned hunting clams and use it on your mom. Fuck her humongous butt while watching Brownsocks shit the bed against an unranked team this weekend.
    shittted his pants last week. oregon got a better d than fucking UCLA. So i expect him to take massive cleavland steamer
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dflea said:

phineas said:

Damn right I did.
  • Options

dflea said:

phineas said:

Damn right I did.
    Sven i can only imagine what this board was like during that year. It must have been awesome
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Sven would have been the biggest coog on the bored during Owen 12. Now he's a closet bandwagon doog. He'll be the first to jump ship when UW begins their decline.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

phineas said:

UO and your mom are going to get buttfucked on Saturday and I'll be there for both.

Get lost, faggot, and enjoy the birthday party or baby shower you attend this weekend.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

phineas said:

UO and your mom are going to get buttfucked on Saturday and I'll be there for both.

Get lost, faggot, and enjoy the birthday party or baby shower you attend this weekend.
    I love all the doogs confidence, but we only score 7 points against ASU. I am confident our D can keeps us in the game, but offense needs to points
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

phineas said:

Damn right I did.
    Sven i can only imagine what this board was like during that year. It must have been awesome
    it was the same as it ever was... doogs saying they were actually 1-11 because the BYU game was a hack job...
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

phineas said:

I love all the doogs confidence, but we only score 7 points against ASU. I am confident our D can keeps us in the game, but offense needs to points
    Please quit using terms incorrectly. Thanks.
    Honestly, don't really know what it really means. I like doof but not sure what that means either
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dflea said:

dflea said:

phineas said:

OBK hangs out with @Swaye?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dflea said:

dflea said:

phineas said:

OBK hangs out with @Swaye?