Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Oregon Week Shit Talk Thread

124»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

defense has always been good under Petersen. DL will be decent, OLB will be very good, ILB will be okay if Eifler/Wellington step up. secondary will be excellent.

OL will be very good especially if mcgary comes back which he should (he doesn't look NFL caliber yet), RB will be good and WR will be far improved. I could see us making a run at the playoff if browning improves at all (or gets replaced by someone better).

Mediocre my ass.

That's literally the exact same thing you can write about Oregon next season.

It will be two 8/9 win teams squaring off to see who will finish second to Stanford.

You're sending out NFL starters and replacing them with decent college players. The program isn't trending up. It will be consistently good though.

Oregon was a broken collarbone away from being a two loss team coming into this weekend. It's not great and it's not terrible. No one is beating a healthy Tate and the Beavers aren't beating anyone. Willie wraps it up with an 8-4 record and a Top 10 recruiting class coming in with another in the que. Instead we had to play with a parking cone at QB for a month and the season looks like a disaster.

Next year will be two decent teams squaring off, nothing more.
    Outside of one/two dt were not really sending that much to the NFL this year. It was supposed to be 2 NFL tackles as well but one got hurt and the other regressed slightly. Maybe a couple of running backs.
    UW's worst case is 9 wins. Equal to oregon's best case. But keep quooking.
    Every year we always hear about how fucked our defense is once “those guys” go to the NFL yet every year that defense has gotten better.

Although I’m sure to Mr. coaches at the highest level in a football state THIS time it will be different.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

defense has always been good under Petersen. DL will be decent, OLB will be very good, ILB will be okay if Eifler/Wellington step up. secondary will be excellent.

OL will be very good especially if mcgary comes back which he should (he doesn't look NFL caliber yet), RB will be good and WR will be far improved. I could see us making a run at the playoff if browning improves at all (or gets replaced by someone better).

Mediocre my ass.

That's literally the exact same thing you can write about Oregon next season.

It will be two 8/9 win teams squaring off to see who will finish second to Stanford.

You're sending out NFL starters and replacing them with decent college players. The program isn't trending up. It will be consistently good though.

Oregon was a broken collarbone away from being a two loss team coming into this weekend. It's not great and it's not terrible. No one is beating a healthy Tate and the Beavers aren't beating anyone. Willie wraps it up with an 8-4 record and a Top 10 recruiting class coming in with another in the que. Instead we had to play with a parking cone at QB for a month and the season looks like a disaster.

Next year will be two decent teams squaring off, nothing more.
    Outside of one/two dt were not really sending that much to the NFL this year. It was supposed to be 2 NFL tackles as well but one got hurt and the other regressed slightly. Maybe a couple of running backs.
    UW's worst case is 9 wins. Equal to oregon's best case. But keep quooking.
    Every year we always hear about how fucked our defense is once “those guys” go to the NFL yet every year that defense has gotten better.

Although I’m sure to Mr. coaches at the highest level in a football state THIS time it will be different.
    HOW WILL WE REPLACE FEENEY AND LITTLETON?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Swaye said:

Oldie but a goodie. He was my yoga teacher.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    biak1 said:

Gooby pls

dolan y
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Swaye said:

Nice package.