Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

From Fetters' Don James Memorial Blog

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Rev. Jerry Mitchell said Don James died at 11:25 am Sunday. That means James was still alive when Kim spilt the news. Fuck you, Kim. Water is wet, but you are a piece of shit! There's a reason the news had not been released yet. Somehow I doubt they wanted Kim Grinolds of doogman.com to break the news that Don James was dead, even though Don James was still alive. You used to always say you never broke news about recruits before they gave you permission to do so. Here you are breaking news about Don James' life with no care at all, something way more important than where a 17 year old is going to play college football. I hope Kim chokes on a dick.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Yea it realy is disgusting how far they will go to defend Sark.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    We all know what happened here.

The little man caught wind that Don was sliding fast ... he rushed to break the fucking "news".

He knew damn well DJ was not dead, but would be soon.

This was the lowest of low fucking things anyone can do.
  • Yea I figured even Kim was beneath this stunt. Fuck even Roof Robbins wouldn't stoop so low.

Tells me he is desperate that his boy Sark is failing, his subscription numbers are probably down despite what he says.

This was total bush league and it's up to us to constantly remind people how Kim disrespected James the way he did.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    If the administration had any sense at ALL they would completely distance themselves from that website. I love how this board is considered the fringe people. Husky football is pretty bizarre.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    That's just what Kim was hearing. Not a prediction. Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    We have all the screen shots we need. And now so does Scott Woodward.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    kim was sure Coach James had passed away, but it wouldn't surprise him if he hadn't passed away.