Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jason Garrett = Sark

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
Has the Cowboys on the way to another medicore season probably 8-8 after an EPIC choke job. Holy shit!

Comments

• I made that comparison earlier. Funny how my Doog friends all shit on Garrett then I bring up how he's just like Sark.

Then I'm met with "Well that's different".
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I made that comparison earlier. Funny how my Doog friends all shit on Garrett then I bring up how he's just like Sark.

There is actually somewhat of a difference. Garrett somehow pulls losses out of his ass when they have won the game and Sark is never in that position because he is always being plungered when he loses.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The only way the Cowboys lose that game today is to commit a holding penalty on 3rd down to stop the clock ... taking a knee would have been 500x smarter ...

But then again, Garrett is a ginger ...
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    good comparison, both are chokers, both are mediocre, and both have been employed way too long
  • I made that comparison earlier. Funny how my Doog friends all shit on Garrett then I bring up how he's just like Sark.

There is actually somewhat of a difference. Garrett somehow pulls losses out of his ass when they have won the game and Sark is never in that position because he is always being plungered when he loses.
    Doogs hate it when I point this out but Sark has won a lot of games where he pulled it out of his ass. His crappy record is actually pure luck as it should be a lot worse.

In 2010 the Huskies won 6 regular season games, 4 of them were in the final minute, 3 of which on the final play.
    dhdawg said:

good comparison, both are chokers, both are mediocre, and both have been employed way too long

Plus Pool Boy and Jerry Jones are pretty much the same thing too. JJ keeps endorsing Garrett as his guy and giving $108 million dollar contracts to QBs who have 1 playoff win in their career and hardly a meaningful win.
    Tequilla said:

The only way the Cowboys lose that game today is to commit a holding penalty on 3rd down to stop the clock ... taking a knee would have been 500x smarter ...

But then again, Garrett is a ginger ...

That was one of the biggest head scratchers have ever seen. Garrett is such a moron.
    Romo is way down the list of the problems with the Cowboys ...
    Tequilla said:

It is more about the 108 million dollar price tag.
    disagree, romo is pretty high up there. #1 problem is definitely the top, Jerry Jones is a decent GM but his franchise is soft. Garrett is #2, Romo is #3. U can't go 8 years and win 1 playoff game with that much talent, and the way he chokes every year is pathetic, he's a good QB, but not a championship QB
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    dhdawg said:

disagree, romo is pretty high up there. #1 problem is definitely the top, Jerry Jones is a decent GM but his franchise is soft. Garrett is #2, Romo is #3. U can't go 8 years and win 1 playoff game with that much talent, and the way he chokes every year is pathetic, he's a good QB, but not a championship QB

+1. Romo has choked too many times for the blame to go elsewhere. Big picture, Jerry Jones is #1 and Garrett is #2, this year Monte Kiffin is #3. But throughout their whole run, I have seen Romo fuck up too many times in big games to say he hasn't been a big problem.

• Tequilla said:

Says the guy bashing on Price......

dhdawg said:

+1. Romo has choked too many times for the blame to go elsewhere. Big picture, Jerry Jones is #1 and Garrett is #2, this year Monte Kiffin is #3. But throughout their whole run, I have seen Romo fuck up too many times in big games to say he hasn't been a big problem.

that was a great idea to scapegoat rob ryan out of town
    Romo's made his fair share of boneheaded plays ...

The Cowgirls always have their fair share of high profile talent ... generally speaking they have shitty depth.

Jerry's biggest problems consist of the fact that he's got an ego the size of Texas and that he knows that the Cowboys are like the Lakers ... you have to have star power.

Garrett is in over his head as a coach ... he's proved that for a few years.

They haven't had a running game in a long time. Their OL has been subpar for a while. Defensively they've been up and down.

If Romo's got a problem, it's that he's got a bit of Brett Favre in him and that comes out at the most inopportune of times.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013
    Basically Garrett shows a great ability to pull defeat from the jaws of victor, while Sark just gets plungered.
  • Garrett was another one where they fired the DC, he gave up play calling duties. The players spoke about the difference between Ryan last year and Kiffin this year.

Nothing changed because they still have the same loser head coach. These teams never learn. It's not about changing the coordinators, it's about changing the loser head coach in place.
    edited October 2013
    Tequilla said:

Romo's made his fair share of boneheaded plays ...

The Cowgirls always have their fair share of high profile talent ... generally speaking they have shitty depth.

Jerry's biggest problems consist of the fact that he's got an ego the size of Texas and that he knows that the Cowboys are like the Lakers ... you have to have star power.

Garrett is in over his head as a coach ... he's proved that for a few years.

They haven't had a running game in a long time. Their OL has been subpar for a while. Defensively they've been up and down.

If Romo's got a problem, it's that he's got a bit of Brett Favre in him and that comes out at the most inopportune of times.

I agree with u, Jones is the biggest problem, followed by Garrett, but Romo is not low on that list, he's been there 8 years and the team hasn't won crap. He's one of the best regular season QB's in football (I'd argue top 5) but he isn't worth 108 million
  • The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
    I was talking to some Jets fans and their description of Schottenheimer (the son, currently the Rams OC) reminded me of Sark: overthinks everything, tries to outscheme, gets cute. " Hey we are playing the worst rush D with the nation leading rusher, let's throw 12 passes out of the first 15 plays, they won't be ready for that!!!!11!" type of guy.
    They hated him.