Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Budget

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2017

2001400ex said:

I have no issue with a shut down. When Cruz and the GOP did it the media proclaimed the end of the world. If the dems do it, no big deal

I'm curious race. Republicans control the presidency and both houses of Congress. How would the Democrats be the blame for a shutdown? The minority has control of the government now?
    Who cares? We have common ground across the ideological, political and philosophical spectrum — shut it down.

Common currency. Mutual defense. Then go fuck yourself.
    @RaceBannon does. Everything is Democrats fault. When really all politicians are just doing what the people who give them money say to do. And none of them give a shit about the working class.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I have no issue with a shut down. When Cruz and the GOP did it the media proclaimed the end of the world. If the dems do it, no big deal

I'm curious race. Republicans control the presidency and both houses of Congress. How would the Democrats be the blame for a shutdown? The minority has control of the government now?
    Who cares? We have common ground across the ideological, political and philosophical spectrum — shut it down.

@RaceBannon does. Everything is Democrats fault. When really all politicians are just doing what the people who give them money say to do. And none of them give a shit about the working class.
    One last time. Who cares? Why fight this stupid useless endless issue?

Voter choice. Federalism. Limit the federal government to currency and defense.

Troomps are troomps. They enjoy poverty and ignorance. Let them.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Cirrhosis rooting for his United Democrats to lead a government shutdown?

Democrats don't have the votes for a shutdown.
    Then it won't get shut down

Dumbass
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Shut up drone
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

doogie said:

Democrats don't have the votes for a shutdown.
    Then it won't get shut down

Dumbass
    I agree.

Why did you bring it up?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Sounds like all three branches quietly finished their business long before the Dec 8 deadline to shut down the Government and cause disruption to this amazing recovery.

Trump says December 8 shut down imminent. He needs Democrat votes.

Trump is incompetent and a giant pussy. No one, in this country or overseas, respects him. We absolutely need to take this to the obvious conclusion.

Close it all down. Return all power to the states. Once and for all.

You trumpanzees are free to declare China a currency manipulator, negotiate “bi-lateral” trade agreements with non-existent countries, and build a wall on the rio grande to your hearts’ content (and pay for it).

The rest of us go our own way. Deal?

Bye gif.
    I didn't
  • Options

doogie said:

Sounds like all three branches quietly finished their business long before the Dec 8 deadline to shut down the Government and cause disruption to this amazing recovery.

Trump says December 8 shut down imminent. He needs Democrat votes.

Trump is incompetent and a giant pussy. No one, in this country or overseas, respects him. We absolutely need to take this to the obvious conclusion.

Close it all down. Return all power to the states. Once and for all.

You trumpanzees are free to declare China a currency manipulator, negotiate “bi-lateral” trade agreements with non-existent countries, and build a wall on the rio grande to your hearts’ content (and pay for it).

The rest of us go our own way. Deal?

Bye gif.
    I didn't
    Motherfucker. I should have dug through the shit quotes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's ok I thought I was responding to hondo when I called you a dumbass
  • Options

I deserve that.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,914
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You would assume he had 50 votes in the senate and 218 in the House, with GOP majorities and all? Guess not. He needs Democrat votes to pass a budget and govern.

Trump is a fool. Everyone knows it. He can’t govern.

Federalism is the answer. Shut it all down. We don’t need a federal government. States are sovereign.

And yet, he overcame long odds to win the Presidency. Only a fool could have pulled that off.

Or you are the fool for believing the Hillary scam.

But at least you have HondoFS in your fool corner. So there is that.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    People are now just seeing the damage the Union has done to California.

• Options
    Founders Club

I deserve that.
    Yes. It's been a long road.

You and Hondo.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The same people that pay you to be here.

You worthless fucking shill bitch.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The same people that pay you to be here.

You worthless fucking shill bitch.
    photo 87E9B8ED-2B2A-4485-A770-C9079E8C5C02_zpstnyw56ji.jpg
  • Options
    pawz said:

You would assume he had 50 votes in the senate and 218 in the House, with GOP majorities and all? Guess not. He needs Democrat votes to pass a budget and govern.

Federalism is the answer. Shut it all down. We don’t need a federal government. States are sovereign.

And yet, he overcame long odds to win the Presidency. Only a fool could have pulled that off.

The presidency? Lol! You are as big of a fool as the fat orangutan. He’s done nothing, and will do nothing with his “presidency.” He represents imbeciles like you.

Have Mexico pay for your wall.

Refute and rebuke all trade agreements because no one will do business with you. You have no skills, products or goods to trade in return.

Fall prey to Putin, China and North Korea, as the useful idiot that you are.

Knock yourself out with your idiocy, but know that your betters are getting the fuck out. You don’t have a problem with that?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

doogie said:

I am a Californian.

Shut it down.

You are on your own.
    You think we’re just gonna let you walk without paying back all your debt first?
  • Options
    doogie said:

doogie said:

I am a Californian.

Shut it down.

You are on your own.
    You think we’re just gonna let you walk without paying back all your debt first?
    So here we go. The leeches won’t let CA go. I knew you poor suckers couldn’t afford it and would beg us to stay. Sure. How much? Lol!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You just want to run up the tab and walk out without paying?

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

The presidency? Lol! You are as big of a fool as the fat orangutan. He’s done nothing, and will do nothing with his “presidency.” He represents imbeciles like you.

Refute and rebuke all trade agreements because no one will do business with you. You have no skills, products or goods to trade in return.

Knock yourself out with your idiocy, but know that your betters are getting the fuck out. You don’t have a problem with that?
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

That's your only response when the post goes over your head.