Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #39: Recruiting, UCLA, and a Message from Spirit Horse

13»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

While Prog Rock of the 70's isn't as much in my wheelhouse as the roots, folk, and country based rock of that era, I've gotta say the @Dennis_DeYoung couldn't hold at @Keith_Emerson 's jock strap on the keys. Ooh what Lucky Men you guys are to have him on the pod.

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.

Rick Wakeman was the king and 70's Yes were the prog champs. Close to the Edge on acid is something every high schooler should try
    Roundabout is probably the zenith of prog rock.
    It's certainly the king of the genre on KZOK. I don't have a horse in the debate of arguing who was the best Prog rock band of the early 70's. But I will say this: do an LP of all Modest Mussorgsky songs and then pop off. Can't get much more progressive than this.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

As one of the original 12 listeners to the pod. I'm honored I'm one of the remaining 4. I completely agree ucla comes ready to play and for that we are fucked. Just imagine the podcast comedy if coke put some booze in that Mexican coke. #kentstrong #itsnotgoodenough

Game plan should be simple. Drop 8 in coverage and rush 3. Jake will be running into the loving arms oh philips
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,983
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    glad someone agreed with me about Jomon Dotson starting.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    these are clearly the top teams in the pac12. they are paying mean foosball
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@Dennis_DeYoung

Philips vs Kirkland and Jake browning forced rape was fucking epic. TYFYS

Fuck you guys that was amazing. I saw Kirkland on campus today and immediately started hysterically laughing (yes I'm a millennial doog). He looks like even more of a fat POS in person.
    if you were a better person, you would have brought him some petroleum jelly and told him that he is going to need it this saturday.
  • Options
    YouNeed2ChillYouNeed2Chill Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

if you were a better person, you would have brought him some petroleum jelly and told him that he is going to need it this saturday.

If Jaelan Phillips goes in raw there's a greater chance Kirkland quits or magically "medically retires" after the game. I've been waiting far too long for him to GTFO.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I miss Ed Orgeron