Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Aubs...you walked right into Kim's trap

While I applaud you for providing names to the "well, who do you want to replace him with? Cop out!" group of pussies over there, there is no way you could have provided a name where any of those idiots would say "actually, that's a really good choice." You could have said Nick fucking Saban and Kim's minions would chime in with "he has the best players in the nation playing for him. He hasn't proven he can win without SEC talent."

That thread is however a good chance to look at the idiocy that some of these people spew. My personal favorite was "Mora inherited great talent. UCLA won the Pac-12 south the year before he was hired."

Comments

• jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    "Sark has some good road wins"

That was said, in a serious fucking way.
  • "Sark has some good road wins"

He's 7-18 on the road and has only defeated one bowl team on the road.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Somebody needs to remind the crowd all the NFL talent Sark inherited who he takes credit for on his WIKI page.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

that win over Utah they weren't going to win if Wynn didn't get hurt
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    Yes, yet people over there somehow believe there is a decent chance we beat 2 bowl teams on the road in back to back weeks.

Not a fuckin' chance.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212

I believe that was the Internet entity known as Doog003 ... He is one the more severely brainwashed doogs.. Sad ... Many of these people came to Dawgman after it jumped the Sark.

6-6 gets him ass canned (I think) ... There are several great candidates out there for the taking... I pray to Allah that if we get the chance we don't pry Ferentz from Iowa.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Yes, yet people over there somehow believe there is a decent chance we beat 2 bowl teams on the road in back to back weeks.

Not a fuckin' chance.

Sarks due?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I believe that was the Internet entity known as Doog003 ... He is one the more severely brainwashed doogs.. Sad ... Many of these people came to Dawgman after it jumped the Sark.

6-6 gets him ass canned (I think) ... There are several great candidates out there for the taking... I pray to Allah that if we get the chance we don't pry Ferentz from Iowa.
    Doog003 is really fucking bad. He's in top tier of doogs with 14AFS, DaveF, ZTang, and a couple others.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    It seems like 90% of the posters on this bored pay money to read what kim and the posters have to say on dawgman yet post their comments here.

Sort of like this is the Dawgman JV bored
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club

It seems like 90% of the posters on this bored pay money to read what kim and the posters have to say on dawgman yet post their comments here.

I agree that it becomes a bit much at times. But as Dawgman becomes more irrelevant, posts about them here will tail off.
  • It seems like 90% of the posters on this bored pay money to read what kim and the posters have to say on dawgman yet post their comments here.

I agree that it becomes a bit much at times. But as Dawgman becomes more irrelevant, posts about them here will tail off.
    To be fair at 4-0 or even 4-1 we were talking about the team. Just with the losing, they have raised their Doog level up 10 notches so it's hard not to talk about them.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Many people here are banned at Dawgman, and read via free 30 day trial memberships
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406

I would like to see the group move on at some point.

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    edited October 2013
    sarktastic said: It seems like 90% of the posters on this bored pay money to read what kim and the posters have to say on dawgman yet post their comments here.

Maybe there's a reason why. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHJDLoGInM

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

I would like to see the group move on at some point.

We'll move on when Doogman is irrelevant.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    dhdawg said:

that win over Utah they weren't going to win if Wynn didn't get hurt
    yep, we would have got beat!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club

While I applaud you for providing names to the "well, who do you want to replace him with? Cop out!" group of pussies over there, there is no way you could have provided a name where any of those idiots would say "actually, that's a really good choice." You could have said Nick fucking Saban and Kim's minions would chime in with "he has the best players in the nation playing for him. He hasn't proven he can win without SEC talent."

That thread is however a good chance to look at the idiocy that some of these people spew. My personal favorite was "Mora inherited great talent. UCLA won the Pac-12 south the year before he was hired."

For those of you fucktards out there who do want to mock Dawgman, this is how you summarize their premium content without poasting their premium content.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    I hate sark as much as the next guy but having lived in utah and watched utah plenty of times jordan wynn sucks. He became a savior as soon as he was injured as an excuse as to why utah sucked in the pac 12. He had nothing to do with Chris Polk piling up yards on Utah. Also USC was a quality road win whether or not the ncaa allowed them in a bowl.

That being said Sark sucks and I hope he is fired accordingly as soon as he loses to ucla via the plunger. The revisionist history that is annoying on doogman is just as annoying when it is applied to the Sark should be gone argument. Let the facts speak for themselves and keep the hypotheticals for all the losers.