Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Clark Phillips, 2020 5* DB, La Habra, CA (OFFERED 10/20/17)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

NEsnake12 said:

Harbaugh won’t win one before Pete. Fuck Harbaugh. Absolutely, totally fuck him. Arrogant, underachieving fuck.

I doubt either wins one.
    With Urban’s (probably temporary) retirement, are only 4 active coaches who’ve won natties. Saban, Dabo, Jimbo, and Les (lol). It’s definitely more likely that any other coach doen’t win one than does.

Riley and Smart probably has the best shot at winning one, and then the next tier would be Pete/Herman/Harbaugh/Mullen
    Lincoln Riley will never win a NC. His defenses are trash and he doesn't care enough to change it. He also to me comes across as a average in game coach. I think he leaves for the NFL in the next 2-3 years.
    AGREE
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

Harbaugh won’t win one before Pete. Fuck Harbaugh. Absolutely, totally fuck him. Arrogant, underachieving fuck.

I doubt either wins one.
    With Urban’s (probably temporary) retirement, are only 4 active coaches who’ve won natties. Saban, Dabo, Jimbo, and Les (lol). It’s definitely more likely that any other coach doen’t win one than does.

Riley and Smart probably has the best shot at winning one, and then the next tier would be Pete/Herman/Harbaugh/Mullen
    Lincoln Riley will never win a NC. His defenses are trash and he doesn't care enough to change it. He also to me comes across as a average in game coach. I think he leaves for the NFL in the next 2-3 years.
    You can't say any coach at Oklahoma will never win a NC. Especially when that coach has identifiable strengths and just got to the playoff.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

I doubt either wins one.

To be fair, they did just go out and get Alex Grinch. Their D will improve because of Grinch and because it's pretty hard not to.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

NEsnake12 said:

I doubt either wins one.

To be fair, they did just go out and get Alex Grinch. Their D will improve because of Grinch and because it's pretty hard not to.
    Once they officially bring in Grinch's good fren Kwatkowski to coach LB's they're going to be unstoppable IMO.

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

I doubt either wins one.

This is sarcasm, right?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019
    That's fine. He's shorter than ideal. Darnay Holmes kind of guy. It could have been mutual or Jimmy just going in a different direction.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I hope you guys have rushed to Twitter to tell everyone how great UW is!

Why is it a bad thing to be excited about UDUB football?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lurk for a while, get to 1,000 posts, then try Pup, New Fish.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It’s not and I actually appreciate the work you guys do on Twitter. I used to think it was stupid, but it’s proven to have some effect.
    As one our well regarded bipolar poster mentioned that even coaches appreciate the work some of our HH maniacs do
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It’s not and I actually appreciate the work you guys do on Twitter. I used to think it was stupid, but it’s proven to have some effect.
    As one our well regarded bipolar poster mentioned that even coaches appreciate the work some of our HH maniacs do
    Who the fuck are you calling bi-polar?

Just kidding, I love you.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Anyone needing Risperdal inj Lemme know. I gots the hookup