Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The White-Minstrel Show

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Williamson, French and Goldberg are doing amazing work. When historians write about the trump period, NRO will stand as evidence that we were warned.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    tenndawg said:

You might as well have linked to "The Gulag Archipelago" by Alecsandr Solzhenitsyn

In case you don't know, most HH members have advanced post graduate degrees and we are sick of reading

In the future please poast pix of swollen mammary females so we can respond with "wood" and "craves it"

True @tenndawg - we? are a house of learned men here at HH and sometimes I feel like a HS drop out given that I have no post graduate learning. I suspect that since I didn't read much in college, I'm trying to make up for it later in life.
  • Options
    tenndawg said:

You might as well have linked to "The Gulag Archipelago" by Alecsandr Solzhenitsyn

In case you don't know, most HH members have advanced post graduate degrees and we are sick of reading

In the future please poast pix of swollen mammary females so we can respond with "wood" and "craves it"

I am cheering for Appalachian law and snake handler U because of its classiness. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

tenndawg said:

True @tenndawg - we? are a house of learned men here at HH and sometimes I feel like a HS drop out given that I have no post graduate learning. I suspect that since I didn't read much in college, I'm trying to make up for it later in life.
    craves it
  • Options
    In summary: WTGWT
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

tenndawg said:

Wood
  • Options

tenndawg said:

In angry times, the throbber soothes a troubled nation.

Wasn't your thing Pi phis in the late 80s? We could be Eskimo brothers.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

tenndawg said:

In angry times, the throbber soothes a troubled nation.

Wasn't your thing Pi phis in the late 80s? We could be Eskimo brothers.
    The Throbbber is not defined by any one group of sororitutes or a particular era.

The Throbber welcomes sororitutes of all ages.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer