Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello I'm Troy McClure

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
You may remember me from movies such as Cal QB Confidential or Pro QB Washout.

I'm now the OC at Utah and I have a running back who was trucking fools and leaving dead Trojans in his wake. So of course for the second half I put the ball in the hands of our QB Troy McClure who you may remember from movies such as UW QB Struggling in the Rain or I Left My Heart in Santa Monica.

Even better I gave Troy a RPO on the attempted two point conversion to win the game. I like to write RPO because it sounds like I am all smart and shit and really know the game.

Troy ran out of bounds. End of LA Story

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Would have chincredibled, but it's "Hi, I'm Troy McClure"...Troy McClure doesn't say "hello". Also, fuck Phil Hartman's wife for murdering him.

Batshit fucking crazy. But wood have hit. Under an assumed name. #noboiledbunnies

It was good to be Phil until it wasn't. RIP Troy McClure
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I only regret I have one Chincredible to give
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm now the OC at Utah and I have a running back who was trucking fools and leaving dead Trojans in his wake. So of course for the second half I put the ball in the hands of our QB Troy McClure who you may remember from movies such as UW QB Struggling in the Rain or I Left My Heart in Santa Monica.

Even better I gave Troy a RPO on the attempted two point conversion to win the game. I like to write RPO because it sounds like I am all smart and shit and really know the game.

My wife who knows absolutely nothing about football...."#2 is fantastic....why doesn' he get the ball everytime?"
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

My wife who knows absolutely nothing about football...."#2 HOLE is fantastic....why doesn' he get the ball everytime?"
    Crispy
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Mr. Bannon: I can't promise you a huge cash reward. But (pulling blinds down and whispering) I am promising you a huge cash reward.
    --Lionel Hutz
    "I Can't Believe It's a Law Firm"
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

The first read was the tight end going from right to left, who wasn't open. But that other guy tho????? one of the leading recievers in the nation???!11?! One read Troy strikes again!

That's gotta hurt
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,447

Would have chincredibled, but it's "Hi, I'm Troy McClure"...Troy McClure doesn't say "hello". Also, fuck Phil Hartman's wife for murdering him.

He does it a few times, primarily early on in the series, like during "I Can't Believe They Invented It!" or in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkmoIPXs96E