Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

release Kennedy secret files: Yes or No?

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,071 Founders Club

No redactions. Every last line of text.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Don't really give a fuck about this ancient history, but going forward, the people have a right to know what's really going on in this country.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam

Don't really give a fuck about this ancient history, but going forward, the people have a right to know what's really going on in this country.

If your government was complicit in the murder of JFK, would you want to know?

#grassyknoll
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Dude61 said:

#grassyknoll
    Damn nice avatar.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,028 Founders Club
    I've looked out of that window on the 6th Floor of the Book Depository and concluded it was a lone gunman.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Dude61 said:

#grassyknoll
    I would thank them for their service.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    tell the truth only if it places the blame on government agencies and political figures. They are all a bunch of bastards anyway and would confirm my suspicions.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    If you've ever watched the investigation from the ballistics expert the rookie in the car behind him accidentally shot him with his M-16. It was a 1 in a million thing.

The Secret Service has one job, so it became public knowledge at that time they completely fucked up their one task they would be defunded. Also, they weren't bringing him back and someone really did try to kill him in that event so it was much easier to blame it on him and swear in LBJ with no hassle.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Just the nudes of JFK and Marilyn Monroe.

For chrissakes.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Mosster47 said:

If you've ever watched the investigation from the ballistics expert the rookie in the car behind him accidentally shot him with his M-16. It was a 1 in a million thing.

The Secret Service has one job, so it became public knowledge at that time they completely fucked up their one task they would be defunded. Also, they weren't bringing him back and someone really did try to kill him in that event so it was much easier to blame it on him and swear in LBJ with no hassle.

Back into the bunker with you.

Your mushroom soup is almost ready.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited October 2017
    Mosster47 said:

Sorry, I’m gonna have to wait till we hear from a Firearms Expert State Certified to testify in Murder trials before I can believe this.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    It is proven that a sharp shooter could make those shots from the book depository
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

It is proven that a sharp shooter could make those shots from the book depository

True, and I do believe he was a lone gunman, but Oswald's skills were minimally scored as "marksman" while he was in the Marines, and he was shooting a real POS. 3 shots in 6 seconds with a truly shitty rifle and he scored two hits on a moving target at about 90 yards? Very possible but it's easy to see why folks are buying into conspiracy theories, especially with all the other crap that went down, including his own assassination.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Oh I know. I was there
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    Turn 'em loose!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

In that investigation they recreated the exact shot and used some of the best marksman on the planet and they were able to pull it off I believe once in 32 tries.

Then you factor in the angle, if you've ever stood on the X and looked back up at the depository that the kill shot just isn't feasible from that angle. Also an FMJ wouldn't explode like that. They just don't. The Secret Service used and still use hollow point rounds in their weapons which explains the fragmentation.

The impossible shot, bullet not behaving like what it is supposed to do, multiple people smelling gun powder, and everything thing else makes Oswold alone seem like more of a conspiracy. I believe it's called The Smoking Gun. You don't even get a conspiracy vibe from it, it's just an expert recreating everything and using actual evidence.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

It is proven that Oswald a sharp shooter could make those shots from the book depository

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

Just the nudes of JFK and Marilyn Monroe.

He had back trouble, so you just know she was cowgirling the hell out of him