Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DL recruiting script

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
Togiai close to committing to UW visits USC last minute and commits. He's not going to be the lone poly player at tOSU.
Tremblay decides to not even visit UW and goes to bama.
Cravens gives us some courtesy visit before committing to Utah or MSU or something.
Taimani commits to UW, we offer some other POS and ikaika saves his job.
FYFMFE.

At this point with the depth at that spot we need at least 2 of the Taimani, Tremblay, and Togiai, and if we don't get 2 we need to root for 0 so malloe gets canned.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Ikaika is decent coach, he just sucks at recruiting
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2017

Ikaika is decent coach, he just sucks at recruiting

good. he can go be a DL coach at some directional school where recruiting doesn't mean anything.
    In 2 years we're gonna look at DL the same way we see QB, WR and OL now. Bereft of quality depth and talent and holding back a team that is set and championship level at other positions
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Togiai close to committing to UW visits USC last minute and commits. He's not going to be the lone poly player at tOSU.
    Tremblay decides to not even visit UW and goes to bama.
    Cravens gives us some courtesy visit before committing to Utah or MSU or something.
    Taimani commits to UW, we offer some other POS and ikaika saves his job.
    FYFMFE.

At this point with the depth at that spot we need at least 2 of the Taimani, Tremblay, and Togiai, and if we don't get 2 we need to root for 0 so malloe gets canned.

This is the realest poast in the game right now.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

This is a great point, because I can totally see us falling backwards into one of these guys and Malloe keeping his job. But man, if we do strike out our DT depth is going to be disgustingly bad in 2019. Levi might be the only dude with any talent, Ali Gaye still a mystery.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

This is a great point, because I can totally see us falling backwards into one of these guys and Malloe keeping his job. But man, if we do strike out our DT depth is going to be disgustingly bad in 2019. Levi might be the only dude with any talent, Ali Gaye still a mystery.
    Fuck you. Jaylen Johnson will be our best DT next year. I love Levi, he not on that level yet.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dhdawg said:

Fuck you. Jaylen Johnson will be our best DT next year. I love Levi, he not on that level yet.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

What part of 2019 didn’t you understand?
  • Options
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

What part of 2019 didn’t you understand?
    Reading is hard
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Oregon is talking Cravens into a visit to the ol porking lot
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Oregon is talking Cravens into a visit to the ol porking lot

You can't rape the willing
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    Are we even in it still for Zionwhatshisfuck?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    edited October 2017
    TTJ said:

Are we even in it still for Zionwhatshisfuck?

His recruitment has been weird. I think he'll end up here unless he waits too long and Malloe somehow pull a few of his top targets. Malloe wants him to come up in January, meaning he's likely a fallback target, but he potentially could commit prior to then? I'm not quite sure.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is now a bad time to bump this?
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

When, not if, Tremblay commits to USC I'll have missed it on the schools but gotten it dead right on who committed to UW

Bump