Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Confession

I was hoping UW would find a way to lose.

Seemed impossible, especially given the early lead, how fucking dreckfest bad Cal is, and playing for the memory of the great Don James. But then things started to stall a bit on offense, and I was like, imagine the meltdown if we lost this game now. Imagine the yelling in the stands, the post game calls, the fights in the parking lot, the hate fucking in the parking lot...

Then I took the belt off my neck and busted a nut.

It was all a dream.

Comments

• I just didn't care what happened tonight but it actually wouldn't have got me upset if we lost, really.

Cal is fucking awful.

I have a classy Nebraska friend. He said he was rooting for Minnesota to win this morning so they would can Pelini. he said the hammer should come down Monday and he's happy they're getting a new coach.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I just didn't care what happened tonight but it actually wouldn't have got me upset if we lost, really.

Cal is fucking awful.

I have a classy Nebraska friend. He said he was rooting for Minnesota to win this morning so they would can Pelini. he said the hammer should come down Monday and he's happy they're getting a new coach.

Bo just needs more time to get his own players in there.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    edited October 2013

I just didn't care what happened tonight but it actually wouldn't have got me upset if we lost, really.

Cal is fucking awful.

hold the phone... I heard the NAAWP is on the phone with the folks in Lincoln right now. Dan Doornink is writing letters.....

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    How shitty is Dykes? No reason they should be so horrible.