Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One thought on Browning

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
edited October 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
I don't hate him like a lot of people on here because I have always viewed him as "he is what he is". Through good times and bad. In a sense he's no different than Jonathan Smith -- he's being relied upon because Chris Petersen put him in that position.

I thought it was borderline criminal last year when Browning won Pac 12 Offensive Player of the Year over John Ross XII. It will be interesting to see if Browning becomes the first Player of the Year to not get drafted in the NFL.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    You can't flag a moderates poast for a shit take! BROWNING NEEDS TO GO HONESTLY JUST RUN THE BALL EVERY SINGLE DOWN.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

I don't hate him like a lot of people on here because I have always viewed him as "he is what he is". Through good times and bad. In a sense he's no different than Jonathan Smith -- he's being relied upon because Chris Petersen put him in that position.

I thought it was borderline criminal last year when Browning won Pac 12 Offensive Player of the Year over John Ross XII. It will be interesting to see if Browning becomes the first Player of the Year to not get drafted in the NFL.

There is no way that kid sees the NFL.

HE'S WORSE THAN KELLEN MOORE
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168

Jake. Locker.
    Mad_Son said:

Jake. Locker.
    HE HAD TALENT!1!!!!
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    This is why I pay for the premium content.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    There's still a chance a 12-1 UW team plays Alabama in CFP semi final. Can you imagine
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter

Disagree.

He'll be perfectly capable of buying a ticket or purchasing a television.