Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bill Moos trades in his couch

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    if Leach doesn’t have a say in the next AD hire, expect him to hit the bid and bolt. Pretty sure his penalty to break his CONTRACT is peanuts while a firing could cost WSU millions
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

A Coug source of mine says that Moos and Leach had tension ... not sure if of the awkward sexual nature or not

i guess im going to echo this, moos/leach werent buddy buddy, not sure if it was sexual, itll be interesting regardless.

to add to that, kirk/moos werent chummy either. not sure id be either with the massive debt moos left on adding plywood to cuog football field and calling it 'luxury suites' and a 'state of the art football training facility.'

nebraska doesnt have a clue what the fuck to do.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Bruce Feldman is basically BFF with Leach and he says that Moos and Leach were perfect for each other and had a great relationship. Moos/Schultz, not so much.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Bruce Feldman is basically BFF with Leach and he says that Moos and Leach were perfect for each other and had a great relationship

1) chinteresting, maybe it was because they were just a couple of guys riding the short bus eating paste together.

Moos/Schultz, not so much.

2) guessing pirate's agent is working the phones as some random 'he locked me in a shed' incident will likely 'happen.'

3) i still cant figure out what nebraska is thinking, hiring a 67 year old AD who oversaw a mediocre, gimmicky football program and beat the dead corpse of a basketball program is the guy to bring husks back?

4) I MISS NEBRASKA DAMMIT

5) again, this is just weird as fuck, what a weird fucking weekend.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Leech to Nebraska

The Cuogs I know are actually saying, "Wait til Leech gets them back to practice in Pullman. He's gonna kick their ass."

Mother-Fucking Golden.