Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HOW IN THE FUCK

2»

Comments

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Mindboggling. I thought he might get a gig at some junior high school out on the prairie where they were desperate.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited October 2017
    1st down slow developing pass play or bubble screen
    2nd down 1/2TES shotgun 2/3 out wide run up the middle or an outside zone with Coleman which is FS
    3rd down slow developing pass play
    4th down punt
  • Sundevil76Sundevil76 Member Posts: 109

whuggy said:

Swaye said:

That Pease hire is really coming home to roost. Strausser as well, but the Pease cupboard is just abysmal. We got dick behind Pettis.

Yeah BUT. Lubick should have some coaching skills beyond just recruiting ability.
    If you're throwing Lenius out there as anything but a garbage time receiver then
    I start to question your Monday-Friday abilities.
    Aaron Fuller, Quinten pounds, Andre Baccellia (hurt obviously), Brayden Lenius, KJ Young and Jordan Chin eat up our fucking WR depth.

We have 16 WRs on the roster, 5 are walk-ons. 2 are redshirting. So we have 9 scholarship WRs available to us. The guys listed above eat up 66% OF OUR FICKING WR CORE. MY GOD I WANT TO DIE. And that doesn’t include that Chico is out for the year.
    ts
    FUCK YOU PETE FOR ALLOWING PEASE TO SPREAD HIS BULLSHIT ON THIS ROSTER.

This is also likely why Dennis has been saying we should’ve played Cook and Bynum this year too. FUCK MY LIFE.
    You played a very soft schedule that inflated your offensive stats. Kind of a joke really with. To your one decent WR ASU has three that are equal or better. Jake as a Heisman candidate was so much spin, the strength of this team is defense. To hold ASU to 13 points plays to that reality.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Fenwick said:

Lubick? You guys have Lubick? Whoa that is a shithelldumbass hire. I thought he would never find a job again after Oregon. Ugh.

He does seem to suck so far.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

whuggy said:

Swaye said:

That Pease hire is really coming home to roost. Strausser as well, but the Pease cupboard is just abysmal. We got dick behind Pettis.

Yeah BUT. Lubick should have some coaching skills beyond just recruiting ability.
    If you're throwing Lenius out there as anything but a garbage time receiver then
    Aaron Fuller, Quinten pounds, Andre Baccellia (hurt obviously), Brayden Lenius, KJ Young and Jordan Chin eat up our fucking WR depth.

We have 16 WRs on the roster, 5 are walk-ons. 2 are redshirting. So we have 9 scholarship WRs available to us. The guys listed above eat up 66% OF OUR FICKING WR CORE. MY GOD I WANT TO DIE. And that doesn’t include that Chico is out for the year.
    ts

This is also likely why Dennis has been saying we should’ve played Cook and Bynum this year too. FUCK MY LIFE.
    You played a very soft schedule that inflated your offensive stats. Kind of a joke really with. To your one decent WR ASU has three that are equal or better. Jake as a Heisman candidate was so much spin, the strength of this team is defense. To hold ASU to 13 points plays to that reality.
    ASU skill players were impressive. It wasn't that big of an upset. It's not like ASU doesn't recruit well
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    we have 3 RB's, 3 tight ends and no speed at WR. and a noodle arm PG at QB.

yet we just have to be a spread team, I guess the Oline pass blocks better than run blocks but it still makes no sense at all.
    dhdawg said:

yet we just have to be a spread team, I guess the Oline pass blocks better than run blocks but it still makes no sense at all.

It makes SENSE, BABUSKHA SENSE!
    dhdawg said:

"I always TRUST the coaches because what they do always makes DAWG sense" fuck i hate twitter.

dhdawg said:

Except they dont fucking pass block better than they run block. The coaches run the ball 3 times in the first quarter, and if the backs didnt get to 20 yards on those 3 carries they abandon the run until midway through the 4th quarter. And that is if we are lucky.

Same shit as last year against USC and Bama. Fuck you Smith and fuck you Petersen for enabling his bullshit. You can still run all your retarded pre snap shifting Pete...just run the fucking ball afterwards.

Gaskin, Coleman, Ahmed, and McGrew are a billion times betters than the WRs. Run the fucking ball and then do PA to the TEs or Pettis. It is that simple.

The more time that passes the less sense this loss makes. Talk about wasting a potentially all time great UW defense.

Stats aren't for losers, Pete. Your fucking offense is for losers.
    agree. if you trust your defense (which we should be able to) you need to power run and play action them to death. they may shut you down for a quarter, but in 90 degree temps against a thin defensive unit they will wear down
    one of the more successful sequences was 2 power runs with gaskin and ahmed leading to a 1st down followed by a play action that had pettis running free across the field.
    Of course Brownsocks missed him because he's fucking terrible but it still shows how we can be successful
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2017
    dhdawg said:

When do they run block? They stand up on the RPO plays, which seem to be about 75% of our run game. I'd like to actually see them run block and do more quick dives that don't take 3 seconds to develop as your RB waits patiently in the backfield for Jake to make up his fucking mind while the defense closes in.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

whuggy said:

Swaye said:

ts

ASU skill players were impressive. It wasn't that big of an upset. It's not like ASU doesn't recruit well
    Main thing ASU does is recruit QBs whose balls have dropped.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

dhdawg said:

Except they dont fucking pass block better than they run block. The coaches run the ball 3 times in the first quarter, and if the backs didnt get to 20 yards on those 3 carries they abandon the run until midway through the 3rd quarter. And that is if we are lucky.

Same shit as last year against USC and Bama. Fuck you Smith and fuck you Petersen for enabling his bullshit. You can still run all your retarded pre snap shifting Pete...just run the fucking ball afterwards.

Gaskin, Coleman, Ahmed, and McGrew are a billion times betters than the WRs. Run the fucking ball and then do PA to the TEs or Pettis. It is that simple.

The more time that passes the less sense this loss makes. Talk about wasting a potentially all time great UW defense.

POTD
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2017
    Swaye said:

dhdawg said:

Except they dont fucking pass block better than they run block. The coaches run the ball 3 times in the first quarter, and if the backs didnt get to 20 yards on those 3 carries they abandon the run until midway through the 3rd quarter. And that is if we are lucky.

POTD
    Im no longer in the anger stage of grief.

Im in the Monday is finally over and it's time to smoke a bowl stage