Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HOW IN THE FUCK

Can a bunch of loosers like us sitting in our moms basement see that Jake Browning should never ever be the focal point of the offense and should never have our hopes and dreams thrust on his shoulders to lead a mild comeback, but our fucking coaches can’t see that shit.

That shit was utterly embarrassing by Jake and Pete. I am done blaming Smith because Pete needs to stop being a pussy and tell that fucker Smith that this bullshit with pretending Jake is even one of our top 10 players on our team is a fucking joke.

Play to the strengths of your fucking team. PLAY TO THE STRENGTHS OF THE TEAM. FUCK!

Also, fuck Pete for hiring Pease and Strausser.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    BOOM. 100% accurate.

How is this so hard????

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Can a bunch of loosers like us sitting in our moms basement see that Jake Browning should never ever be the focal point of the offense and should never have our hopes and dreams thrust on his shoulders to lead a mild comeback, but our fucking coaches can’t see that shit.

That shit was utterly embarrassing by Jake and Pete. I am done blaming Smith because Pete needs to stop being a pussy and tell that fucker Smith that this bullshit with pretending Jake is even one of our top 10 players on our team is a fucking joke.

Play to the strengths of your fucking team. PLAY TO THE STRENGTHS OF THE TEAM. FUCK!

Also, fuck Pete for hiring Smith, Pease, and Strausser.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Also, fuck Pete for hiring Smith, Pease, and Strausser.

Smith was implied!!!!!!1!
    The first 6 Smiff's are consensual!
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Swaye said:

That Pease hire is really coming home to roost. Strausser as well, but the Pease cupboard is just abysmal. We got dick behind Pettis.

Yeah BUT. Lubick should have some coaching skills beyond just recruiting ability.
    If you're throwing Lenius out there as anything but a garbage time receiver then
    I start to question your Monday-Friday abilities.

whuggy said:

Swaye said:

That Pease hire is really coming home to roost. Strausser as well, but the Pease cupboard is just abysmal. We got dick behind Pettis.

Yeah BUT. Lubick should have some coaching skills beyond just recruiting ability.
    If you're throwing Lenius out there as anything but a garbage time receiver then
    I start to question your Monday-Friday abilities.
    Aaron Fuller, Quinten pounds, Andre Baccellia (hurt obviously), Brayden Lenius, KJ Young and Jordan Chin eat up our fucking WR depth.

We have 16 WRs on the roster, 5 are walk-ons. 2 are redshirting. So we have 9 scholarship WRs available to us. The guys listed above eat up 66% OF OUR FICKING WR CORE. MY GOD I WANT TO DIE. And that doesn’t include that Chico is out for the year.

FUCK YOU PETE FOR ALLOWING PEASE TO SPREAD HIS BULLSHIT ON THIS ROSTER.

This is also likely why Dennis has been saying we should’ve played Cook and Bynum this year too. FUCK MY LIFE.
    For fuck's sakes. Lubick came out of a system(Oregon)
    where the receivers wouldn't even have to make moves because the scheme
    got them open. I had high hopes he was going to bring some of that
    know how to Smith and we would overcome shitty receiver talent.
    I don't know if their is a conflict between Smith and Lubick but the passing
    game ain't working. Again I'd take Helfrich over Smith in a milli second
    because I favor run first offense which Helfrich does. Get him in
    consulting this year at the very least.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,232 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already thinking about this special 2020 team. Would really like tickets to the Michigan State opener.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

It isn't just that. I, who have never played football in my life, could tell what play the Huskies were going to run based off their formation and situation last night. That level of patterning is absurd and embarrassing. Smiff needs to learn or go.

It’s amazing too me that not only do the actual players on offense suck ass but the play calling is so absurdly bad that it only works if jake plays like a hiesman and we have the fastest player in college football history taking the top off the defense.

Last night we called one fuck screen to the RB and jack just randomly desided to run it himself on that play.

We didn’t call a single delayed draw for gaskins (you know the perfect play for his vision and elusiveness).

There wasn’t one single timing throw for jack to get into a Rhythm.

Ran like two power running plays. Randomly switching out RBs after good runs.

Didn’t once intentionally move the pocket and give jack an easy outlet to the TE or RB
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

It isn't just that. I, who have never played football in my life, could tell what play the Huskies were going to run based off their formation and situation last night. That level of patterning is absurd and embarrassing. Smiff needs to learn or go.

This is exactly how I feel. Multiple times last night, I saw us line up before the snap and knew exactly what play we were about to run. And was right.

Trips right inside the 10 with a TE on the weak side? Handoff to Coleman for a 2 yard loss
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    whuggy said:

Lenius, Pounds, Baccelia, Fuller and Chin are like a dream team

A dream team of fuck all.
    New bored motto
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Lubick? You guys have Lubick? Whoa that is a shithelldumbass hire. I thought he would never find a job again after Oregon. Ugh.
    Fenwick said:

Lubick? You guys have Lubick? Whoa that is a shithelldumbass hire. I thought he would never find a job again after Oregon. Ugh.

Good recruiter. Job seems to end there for him.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

Also, fuck Pete for hiring Pease and Strausser.

a) Post of the year

b) Jake is who he is, but is Smith a frontrunner also? Outside the Conf. Champ game versus Colorado where he didn't have a choice b/c Jake couldn't throw, as soon as things don't go his way w/ the gameplan, he reverts back to the random playcall generator hoping for the almighty "chunk play" they love so much.

c) Why is he so in love with the horizontal pass game, when this OL and team are best going north and south?

d) at 600K a year unless the Beavs take him, Smith will be on staff next year.