Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I’m the first to admit when I’m wrong

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Washington could line up with 3 TE and smack any team in this bitch conference in the mouth any time they wanted. We? are too pussy to do it.

Sounds like you guys would still be undefeated if they didn’t actually play any of the games.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Washington could line up with 3 TE and smack any team in this bitch conference in the mouth any time they wanted. We? are too pussy to do it.

Sounds like you guys would still be undefeated if they didn’t actually play any of the games.

Sounds like you still got raped 49 to 7

Everyone is talking about the difference between Hoke and Leavitt

Hey no worries UW lost. So it's cool
    ????
  • Options

Sounds like you still got raped 49 to 7

Everyone is talking about the difference between Hoke and Leavitt

Hey no worries UW lost. So it's cool
    Not sure I’m following. I don’t think I’ve said any of that at all.

If you want to start a thread about Oregon and their continued woes I’d probably chime in.

I wanted to talk about Washington a little bit. My Pac-12 pick of the season.

Anyway. It sounds like you guys are great on paper. Maybe the best in the country. But I don’t have to tell you, they don’t play these games on paper.

• Options

This guy hung 70 on you

I don’t understand where you’re coming from, brother.

You accuse me of being fine with Oregon losing because Washington lost, but it sounds like the opposite based on your posts in this thread.

I didn’t even watch the Oregon game. I flew down to LA for the first 2 games of the NLCS.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

This guy hung 70 on you

You accuse me of being fine with Oregon losing because Washington lost, but it sounds like the opposite based on your posts in this thread.

I didn’t even watch the Oregon game. I flew down to LA for the first 2 games of the NLCS.

Were you with LA Coug?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I'm embracing my inner Quook and enjoying the hell out of this thread

I still can't believe you're an actual duck... like does your wife type what you dictate to her?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This guy hung 70 on you

Like telling a chick during a gang bang that she's a whore, and then bragging to your friends that you fucked her.

Oh how the mighty have fallen ...
    Pretty much sop

Don't see an issue there
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This guy hung 70 on you

Like telling a chick during a gang bang that she's a whore, and then bragging to your friends that you fucked her.

Oh how the mighty have fallen ...
    Pretty much sop

Don't see an issue there
    Creepy is having a tough year so far

Again
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SB Nation should have quoted every poast in this thread in their Losers article.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's not that were too pussy, it's that it is too boring and not innovative enough for JS.

On a certain level, this staff wants to prove they are playing chess versus their other staff playing checkers when it comes to scheme, formation, play design, motions, etc.

That's why you've heard Pete multiple times since he's been here at half talk about keeping it basic and run the football more.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    godawgst said:

It's not that were too pussy, it's that it is too boring and not innovative enough for JS.

On a certain level, this staff wants to prove they are playing chess versus their other staff playing checkers when it comes to scheme, formation, play design, motions, etc.

That's why you've heard Pete multiple times since he's been here at half talk about keeping it basic and run the football more.
    You did the run the ball a lot. Just with the wrong running back it appears. ASU has similar athletes and their old D coordinator finally got his way and implemented a real game plan instead of just blitzing every down. Browning did suck. But he was on the run all game long. No run game no points for you guys.

#blueprint is out. Fortunately you only face one more defense that could duplicate that so it really doesn’t matter.

Spoiler alert. It’s not UCLA.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mad_Son said:

AZDuck said:

I still can't believe you're an actual duck... like does your wife type what you dictate to her?
    Hunt and peck,my friend.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Mad_Son said:

AZDuck said:

Hunt and peck,my friend.
    I suppose that would explain why it took so many hours for you to reply. Impressive dedication.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

godawgst said:

You did the run the ball a lot. Just with the wrong running back it appears. ASU has similar athletes and their old D coordinator finally got his way and implemented a real game plan instead of just blitzing every down. Browning did suck. But he was on the run all game long. No run game no points for you guys.

#blueprint is out. Fortunately you only face one more defense that could duplicate that so it really doesn’t matter.

The blueprint on UW's offense has been out since SC, but still.

It's getting lost here that the rest of the conference is really, really bad.

Like getting embarrassed by Wilcox and Shaw bad.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

This guy hung 70 on you

Were you with LA Coug?
    In Hawaii? or Spokane?
  • Options
    haie said:

salemcoog said:

godawgst said:

The blueprint on UW's offense has been out since SC, but still.

It's getting lost here that the rest of the conference is really, really bad.

Like getting embarrassed by Wilcox and Shaw bad.
    It’s not at all lost on anyone with eyes. In fact after last season I laid out how historically bad it was last year. Not many on here (unsurprisily) agreed.

This year it’s could be worse. We’ll have to see how the numbers shake out in the end.

You guys don’t have to worry about it. I like doing it, so leave that on me.

I guess I’m just a numbers guy.