Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Q for Stalin

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I know we can’t call for summary executions but what if we hold trials on certain coaches & maybe a player or 2. Can we sentence them to death after a mostly fair trial?

If not, can we call for certain coaches to get kicked in the balls repeatedly?

Thanks

Comments

• tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I know we can’t call for summary executions but what if we hold trials on certain coaches & maybe a player or 2. Can we sentence them to death after a mostly fair trial?

If not, can we call for certain coaches to get kicked in the balls repeatedly?

Thanks

A "mostly fair trial" is an injustice which Stalin will never condone.

However, Stalin has never called for a moratorium on the death penalty, so presumably a fair and just execution is permissible with coaches or other salaried administration officials.

Players are not eligible for the death penalty, but you can call for lengthy periods of incarceration under harsh conditions - however unpaid prison labor benefitting politicians is not authorized.

And no, Muslim players sentenced to confinement cannot he force fed pigmeat.
  • MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    Last night I played a game called “If a hole somehow opened up on the plane on the way home and only one row was sucked into oblivion, which 3 staff/players would you pick?”
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Death, nyet. Gulag? Dat.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So my father sent Luca Brazi to talk to Coach Smith. He had the contract for the head coaching position at Oregon State

Luca told Smith that either his signature would be on the contract or his brains