Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If im Kwiatkawski...

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
Im getting the fuck out of Seattle and taking a HC position at another P5 school...UCLA maybe. This defense has given UW a chance to win literally every game since Pete got here. The offense and special teams continuously shit the bed and leave the D out to dry.

Fuck em Coach K, get the fuck out of here. Youre the reason for the UW success and have the body of work to prove it.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Coach K's defense has given up an effortless, field-covering, opening td drive against Rutgers, Colorado, and now ASU.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    haie said:

Coach K's defense has given up an effortless, field-covering, opening td drive against Rutgers, Colorado, and now ASU.

We had chances to get off the field vs ASU.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

So? After that theyve barely given up anything despite this abomination of an offense
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    to me it is amazing how the defensive staff is able to make in game adjustments. wish the same could be said about the ST and offensive side of things.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Can we call for the abduction of tedford or is that against the rools too?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Coach K would look great in orange and black
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

I liked you. Once.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

If I'm Coack K I stay right where I'm at...making a million per to do great, no worries of getting fired, ever, and still no real pressure to win big from UC. Prolly go 9-3 in a bad year because I am in the worst conference in CFB history...Coach K has it made right where he's at.

Cute, OR he could go make $3.5 million a year being the front man somewhere else for four years, make it and make $5 million a year for a decade, or fail and go right back to being a DC for a cool million a year.

12 > 4
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168
    BearsWiin said:

EID
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

If I'm Coack K I stay right where I'm at...making a million per to do great, no worries of getting fired, ever, and still no real pressure to win big from UC. Prolly go 9-3 in a bad year because I am in the worst conference in CFB history...Coach K has it made right where he's at.

Cute, OR he could go make $3.5 million a year being the front man somewhere else for four years, make it and make $5 million a year for a decade, or fail and go right back to being a DC for a cool million a year.

12 > 4
    I don't like high achievers.