Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RIP playoffs

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I warned you it was going to hurt but you didn't listen, you shifted into max doog gear, and now the train has run off the tracks.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,809
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I warned you it was going to hurt but you didn't listen, you shifted into max doog gear, and now the train has run off the tracks.

We had 2 chip shots that our retard kickers couldn't do. Not quite he same as getting your face caved in against every P12 team with a pulse.

You show up now...disappear after the UO/WSU game...get me my beer you fucking poor Oregon piece of trash.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

We had 2 chip shots that our retard kickers couldn't do. Not quite he same as getting your face caved in against every P12 team with a pulse.

You show up now...disappear after the UO/WSU game...get me my beer you fucking poor Oregon piece of trash.
    Sounds like the same logic we used to justify the Oregon loss to Auburn in the natty. Don't knock it till you try it as they say...
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,809
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Sounds like the same logic we used to justify the Oregon loss to Auburn in the natty. Don't knock it till you try it as they say...
    Umm I have t excused anything.

You're a fucking peon who shows up when Oregon is about to do anything. Then disappear when they suck.

Get me my beer you blue collar faggit...
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Umm I have t excused anything.

You're a fucking peon who shows up when Oregon is about to do anything. Then disappear when they suck.

Get me my beer you blue collar faggart...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

6-6

6-7, Allah willing.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,145
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

6-6

6-7, Allah willing.
    Losing the Famous Idaho NOGAF Bowel could really shatter this teams fragile confidence.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

#mentallyweak

no doubt
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need the pac12 to stop acting and treating itself like a bunch of cock sucking cucks if its ever going to get respected. Or we could just accept being a bunch of helpless pussies.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Your best work.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

UW still controls its playoff destiny IMO.

Until the Stanford plunger

False. You just punched Bama and Georgia's tickets last night. Clemson is still in control of their shit because they are defending champs and their QB got hurt. tOSU is still in control of their shot as well because this is a business.

Your only slim hope is tOSU and Penn State shit all over the mattress and USC finds a loss somewhere else. You could he their ticket in if they beat you in the Pac-12 CG, because again, this is a business. They have one loss against a one loss team on the road. You lost to a two win team on the road.

TSIO
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

UW still controls its playoff destiny IMO.

Until the Stanford plunger

False. You just punched Bama and Georgia's tickets last night. Clemson is still in control of their shit because they are defending champs and their QB got hurt. tOSU is still in control of their shot as well because this is a business.

Your only slim hope is tOSU and Penn State shit all over the mattress and USC finds a loss somewhere else. You could he their ticket in if they beat you in the Pac-12 CG, because again, this is a business. They have one loss against a one loss team on the road. You lost to a two win team on the road.

TSIO
    Clemson won the natty last year after losing to Pitt.

Ohio State won the natty after losing at home to Virginia Tech.

One bad loss doesn't end the season. The plunger rape at Stanford will end the season.
  • Options
    haie said:

Well, ok.

Let's not forget that but a mere few weeks ago this local collection of retards were positing that Willie losing to ASU and graham was proof positive that he was the wrong hire. Never mind year one.

Now, in year 4, the genius goes down to the same desert, can't score a single Fucking poont until very late in the 4th, and barely made it at that, and you want the dooks to listen to tales of whoa and bad kickers? Seriously?

Come on haie. Race and the retards, yeah. But you're better than that rabble.

As for Oregon getting their shit pushed in ... I'd say Willie working with a true freshman at QB and a thin receiver roster is much more effective as a poor mouth story than having shit for kickers.

Jesus. These are the doogs from my youth.

In other news, Canes?
  • Options
    dnc said:

Boobs could be right. This time last year nobody thought UW could get in with a loss. The schedule is an issue but it’s not more of an issue than last year. A win at Stanford would be better than any road win UW had last year, and a win over a SC in the money grab would be better than beating Colorado last year if SC somehow wins out otherwise.

We? need the PAC to go chalk. Stanford WSU winner needs to win out other than us, SC needs to win out before the cash game. Get those wins and there will probably be enough chaos otherwise to justify UW getting in.

Biggest thing is UW needs to find a kicker in the student body.

Yes I know that’s gonna be spellchecked to QB or OC but neither of those are going to happen. There’s damn sure a better kicker on campus than anyone wearing football jerseys right now.

Do you really want UW to get in?