Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Hardcore Husky Pac-12 Power Rankings for Week 9

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Oregon State #3, ASU #4, UCLA #5, USC #6, UW #7. UW is better than WSU, let's be real here.

3-5 can go in any particular order and I won't complain.

If you think UW is better than WSU, why do you have USC ahead of both of them?
    I think USC is a better team right now. No way does WSU beat them again. UW could probably beat USC at home, but USC would surely beat them at the Coliseum. They are probably pretty even.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Oregon State #3, ASU #4, UCLA #5, USC #6, UW #7. UW is better than WSU, let's be real here.

3-5 can go in any particular order and I won't complain.

If you think UW is better than WSU, why do you have USC ahead of both of them?
    I think USC is a better team right now. No way does WSU beat them again. UW could probably beat USC at home, but USC would surely beat them at the Coliseum. They are probably pretty even.

USC isn't that great right now. They barely beat Arizona at home and Arizona is a #fuckingdreckfest as well all know.

USC, UW, and WSU are all grouped together because they are roughly even overall. All three of them suck.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    dnc said:

How do you have WSU over UW? Looking at common opponents UW was much better against Stanford and they were equally plungered by Oregon (UW by 21, WSU by 24). You giving the win over Kiffin that much credence?

These are not standings. They are power rankings. Some of you need to learn the difference.