Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All I need is a phone and a pen

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Where was Hondo when his hero ran up 10 trillion, destroyed healthcare in America and increased premiums?

You still haven't posted the bills or actions where Obama added $10 trillion to the deficit.

But ok!
    It's always special when an excuse making shill ignores common knowledge.
    Just because it's knowledge common to the Breitbart crowd, doesn't make it factually correct.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Where was Hondo when his hero ran up 10 trillion, destroyed healthcare in America and increased premiums?

If you think Bronco destroyed Healthcare you're fucking Sledoog. Oh wait, that is you.

Way to blame less than 10% of the population for something that didn't even effect the 90%.
    Effected pretty much everyone. Guess you missed all the premium hikes? They don't report that on Huffpo and Daliy KOS?
    The premium hikes were going to happen regardless. Hondo and others have posted countless links to that. Doctors were getting paid like rockstars prior to Obamacare.

Employee provided insurance wasn't effected by it at all then and it's still not now. Again, less than 10% of the population fell under the ACA. That's not going to really do much to the other 90%+.

It's like that stupid ass poll of over 50% of Americans hate, legitimately hate Obamacare, but 40% aren't effected by it all. Stupid for the sake of stupid and you can't fix that.
    I like the polls where 50% hate Obamacare but only 10% hate the affordable Care act.
    Everyone hates anything with the word "Obama" in it. Planned premium increases after he was out of office.....

http://dennismichaellynch.com/report-new-obamacare-tax-raise-premiums-cost-270-billion/
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

If you think Bronco destroyed Healthcare you're fucking Sledoog. Oh wait, that is you.

Way to blame less than 10% of the population for something that didn't even effect the 90%.
    Effected pretty much everyone. Guess you missed all the premium hikes? They don't report that on Huffpo and Daliy KOS?
    The premium hikes were going to happen regardless. Hondo and others have posted countless links to that. Doctors were getting paid like rockstars prior to Obamacare.

Employee provided insurance wasn't effected by it at all then and it's still not now. Again, less than 10% of the population fell under the ACA. That's not going to really do much to the other 90%+.

It's like that stupid ass poll of over 50% of Americans hate, legitimately hate Obamacare, but 40% aren't effected by it all. Stupid for the sake of stupid and you can't fix that.
    I like the polls where 50% hate Obamacare but only 10% hate the affordable Care act.
    Everyone hates anything with the word "Obama" in it. Planned premium increases after he was out of office.....

http://dennismichaellynch.com/report-new-obamacare-tax-raise-premiums-cost-270-billion/
    Not everyone. Just the Breitbart and Dennis Michael Lynch crowd.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fuck you and your Communist Party group division politics.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Fuck you and your Communist Party group division politics.

You can't complain about divisive politics when Trump is your chosen leader.
  • Options
    I endorse any and all tactics utilized by Trump, so far and in the future, to do whatever is necessary to defeat the enemy of the United States and all of your supporters.
  • Options
    doogie said:

I endorse any and all tactics utilized by Trump, so far and in the future, to do whatever is necessary to defeat the enemy of the United States and all of your supporters.

I just peed a little.
  • Options
    Depends were invented for people like you in situations like this.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Depends were invented for people like you in situations like this.

It's clear you don't get it. Maybe you should PM @IrishDawg22
  • Options
    I don't do surrender. No matter how hard you Communists try, we will win, in the end.
  • Options
    doogie said:

I don't do surrender. No matter how hard you Communists try, we will win, in the end.

Congrats to be fighting something that doesn't exist. Next on your list is the boogieman.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hmm so Van Jones doesn't exist? Racist!
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

The final solution to the liberal question?
  • Options
    No. That would be against bored rulez
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    doogie said:

This is a great troll job.