Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Looks like we win rather easily, say 35- 17

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,946 Founders Club
edited October 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
And apparently CU never came out and scored on their first drive against us

Kim Grinolds - CEO (6-0)

This could possibly be the first time Washington trails on the scoreboard since Rutgers. It will be interesting to see how they handle it. I expect a close game until midway third and then UW will close the game out after wearing ASU down in the desert.

PREDICTION: Washington 35-17

Comments

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

Kim Grinolds - CEO (6-0)

This could possibly be the first time Washington trails on the scoreboard since Rutgers. It will be interesting to see how they handle it. I expect a close game until midway third and then UW will close the game out after wearing ASU down in the desert.

That can't be real. Can it?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,946 Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

Kim Grinolds - CEO (6-0)

I kid you not.
    https://scout.com/college/washington/Article/Dawgmancom-Predictions-Arizona-State-108825250
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,946 Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Kim Grinolds - CEO (6-0)

I kid you not.
    https://scout.com/college/washington/Article/Dawgmancom-Predictions-Arizona-State-108825250
    I'm not clicking on that bullshit. So I will just believe you.

I also like that the prediction is basically right on top of the opening line. The guy sure knows his football!
    I look at the free chit from time to time for the comedy.

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Kim Grinolds - CEO (6-0)

I kid you not.
    I'm not clicking on that bullshit. So I will just believe you.

I also like that the prediction is basically right on top of the opening line. The guy sure knows his football!
    I look at the free chit from time to time for the comedy.
    Fair.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited October 2017
    Fetters had a q and a on the asu board but honestly it was so generic and meaningless that it isn't interesting enough to make fun of.

Apparently to win we have to score and limit your offense while winning the turnover battle.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Kim Grinolds - CEO (6-0)

Rather easily?
    If only the thread title included this chinformation
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,973
    AIRWOLF said:

Kim Grinolds - CEO (6-0)

This is what you should be asking if Kim had said something factual and insightful. The bolded sentence is actually what confirms it to be a real.

Fetters had a q and a on the asu board but honestly it was so generic and meaningless that it isn't interesting enough to make fun of.

Apparently to win we have to score and limit your offense while winning the turnover battle.

Nobody reads his stuff for football insight. It's all about the prose; he's a technically gifted writer.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Jesus. What a fucking retard.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

Nobody reads his stuff for football insight. It's all about the prose; he's a technically gifted writer.
    People only read Kim's stuff for the expert wine recommendations.