Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Build the wall, let the Dreamers stay

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Mexico is paying for the wall. Trump promised. Dreamers are not going anywhere under any circumstance.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I said this is where the deal is going when the fake news broke that Trump gave Chuck and Nancy everything they wanted on the dreamers

It is a negotiation.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I said this is where the deal is going when the fake news broke that Trump gave Chuck and Nancy everything they wanted on the dreamers

It is a negotiation.

Between fucktards.

• Options

It is a negotiation.

Sure. US taxpayers aren't underwriting the costs of an imbecilic "wall." Dreamers are not getting deported, under any circumstance. By all means, let's negotiate the in between.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The wall hurts so many feeling that I can't not fully support it
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It is a negotiation.

Sure. US taxpayers aren't underwriting the costs of an imbecilic "wall." Dreamers are not getting deported, under any circumstance. By all means, let's negotiate the in between.

Not as long as SJW's like You and boobs are consuming oxygen and shit poasting.

They shall stay!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is a negotiation.

I'll take my track record on Trump over yours

Rather easily
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

It is a negotiation.

Not as long as SJW's like You and boobs are consuming oxygen and shit poasting.

They shall stay!!!!
    They are staying. Get over it.
  • Options

It is a negotiation.

Rather easily
    I have a track record on trump? He's a fucking moron. Even his SOS admits that. He's incapable of governing. The record shows it. His voters are unskilled, uncompetitive and need the federal government to subsidize their incompetence. All facts that have been readily evident for over a year. What else do mean by a "track record on trump?"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is a negotiation.

Rather easily
    I have a track record on trump? He's a fucking moron. Even his SOS admits that. He's incapable of governing. The record shows it. His voters are unskilled, uncompetitive and need the federal government to subsidize their incompetence. All facts that have been readily evident for over a year. What else do mean by a "track record on trump?"
    Let me answer your question.

Yes

A bad one
  • Options

It is a negotiation.

Rather easily
    Let me answer your question.

Yes

A bad one
    Link?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cirrhosis Dawg won't make it if Trump's reelected.
  • Options

Cirrhosis Dawg won't make it if Trump's reelected.

I'll still be here. Trump still won't have done shit but rile up the unwashed masses. Speaking of which, how are you doing? Fighting back against those troublesome mexicans and muslims who hurt you so much?
  • Options

It is a negotiation.

Rather easily
    I have a track record on trump? He's a fucking moron. Even his SOS admits that. He's incapable of governing. The record shows it. is voters are unskilled, uncompetitive and need the federal government to subsidize their incompetence. All facts that have been readily evident for over a year. What else do mean by a "track record on trump?"
    Isn't that pretty much the Dreamer in a nutshell?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

It is a negotiation.

Rather easily
    I have a track record on trump? He's a fucking moron. Even his SOS admits that. He's incapable of governing. The record shows it. is voters are unskilled, uncompetitive and need the federal government to subsidize their incompetence. All facts that have been readily evident for over a year. What else do mean by a "track record on trump?"
    Pretty sad if you can't compete with them economically then. Jobs and wages! Isn't that the plight of the trumpanzee?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

It is a negotiation.

Rather easily
    Only if they enroll at WSU.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

It is a negotiation.

Rather easily
    Pretty sad if you can't compete with them economically then. Jobs and wages! Isn't that the plight of the trumpanzee?
    I don't compete with them. But it sounds as if you have alot of competition to see who gets to swallow their gizz first though.

I'm uh, er pulling for you to be that fag.
  • Options
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

It is a negotiation.

Rather easily
    Only if they enroll at WSU.
    Thanks Western Washington grad.