Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jadescorpion Clowney sucks

My Tigers have been running right at him and he keeps getting worked.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Michael Sam is the best DE on the field.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    No way he is the first pick over Bridgewater or Mariota.
  • No way he is the first pick over Bridgewater or Mariota.

QB is most important position in the NFL. If you are picking #1 you'll take a QB. Last year was rare because the Chiefs had Alex Smith and the QB field was fucking horrible.

Anyone who suggest Clowney will be #1 pick is Kim Grinolds fucking stupid.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

QB is most important position in the NFL. If you are picking #1 you'll take a QB. Last year was rare because the Chiefs had Alex Smith and the QB field was fucking horrible.

You don't not take a QB #1 because you have Alex Smith. There just wasn't a QB worthy of the spot.
  • dnc said:

You don't not take a QB #1 because you have Alex Smith. There just wasn't a QB worthy of the spot.
    You don't take a QB if you gave up a 2nd and I believe a 5th for him.

I also later acknowledged in that same statement how the QB field was fucking horrible.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

Read the abundance of the post then pop off.
    I know Clowney had a great season last year, but in the bowl game, he didn't do shit except for his monster hit. The Michigan LT shut him down the entire game.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I know Clowney had a great season last year, but in the bowl game, he didn't do shit except for his monster hit. The Michigan LT shut him down the entire game.

to be fair, Lewan is a projected top 10 pick
    dhdawg said:

to be fair, Lewan is a projected top 10 pick
    I know, but that's the type of player Clowney will play in the NFL. I think he might be good, but I don't see a high enough motor for him to be great.

Pinkel cooged that one

dnc said:

It wasn't abundance. They didn't avoid the position because of Smith, they avoided it because it sucked. Smith had nothing to do with it.
  • dnc said:

dnc said:

It wasn't abundance. They didn't avoid the position because of Smith, they avoided it because it sucked. Smith had nothing to do with it.
    It was abundance. They had Smith AND the draft class sucked which I said.
    edited October 2013

dnc said:

dnc said:

It was abundance. They had Smith AND the draft class sucked which I said.
    It wasn't because of Smith or because they gave up picks for Smith. They knew they had the #1 pick for two months before they dealt for Smith. There was no QB worth taking there, so they dealt for a QB.