Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #37: We are Back?

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Swaye said:

Coker just mentioned Rivendale (?), like a complete fucking nerd.

You know it's spelled Rivendell, we've posted in the noyd threads together for years now.

Sounds like it's you who needs to come out of the closet lol
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

I'd listen but real life things are getting in the way.

What does “real life things” mean?
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972

This is my favorite reaction GIF. Not to shit on all the work you do, but I made my own version of it because I really feel like the entire sideline reaction shot should be captured. I used a shitty GIF maker online, so the quality isn't as good, but oh well.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

I'd listen but real life things are getting in the way.

What does “real life things” mean?
    Soccer games apparently.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Best pod yet.

TSIO without Tequilla is like sipping from a $100 scotch without adding cheese whiz to the glass

Teq has his moments, the one about fucking texas recruiting was pretty fucking on point
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

This is my favorite reaction GIF. Not to shit on all the work you do, but I made my own version of it because I really feel like the entire sideline reaction shot should be captured. I used a shitty GIF maker online, so the quality isn't as good, but oh well.

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972

Okay, second favorite...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    It’s so much better without a script. It should just be off the top of the dome every time.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,902 Swaye's Wigwam
    AEB said:

The Ivan / Socha comparison was radio gold.

This. The fact that you guys couldn’t hold it together was hilarious.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Your listeners are obviously young. I haven't stopped thinking about Raquel Welch. That alone should take over this thread. Can't search and poast a pic while I'm working the fry machine and using the company internet.

Does Teq have the copyright to Janet Reno? Such disappointment Dennis.

Thanks for podding, I enjoyed it.
  • G_OG_O Member Posts: 108
    Back?

Like Miami Back?