Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jimmy was right there...

2»

Comments

• Your_Mom said:

Your_Mom said:

Sad how Doogs hate Mora so much they are actually happy Oregon won.

Not a Doog, but I like Mora, I just don't think he has proven anything yet to warrant all the leg humping some of you guys perform on him.

It is yet to be seen if he should replace Sark this year when Sark is fired.

UCLA should be much better than this, they are in their 6th year of having Race's 2 favorite coaches at the helm.
    I know you are being a cocksucker but Mora's year to shine will be next year. He's also going to still win 10 games this year.
    So then, year 7 of Rick Mora will be special?
    Let's talk about year 9 of Ty Sarkisian? You know both coaches that you supported.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Right now Jim L reminds me of Mike Stoops. Team plays extremely hard and hits everyone a ton. The special teams are sloppy, the defense gets a few dumb penalties at bad times, and the offense rarely delivers when it needs to.

Mora is recruiting better but being in Los Angeles while USC is drawing tens on fans with a fill in coach is kind of a slam dunk. I thought Mora was going to be a great hire but until they clean up their play he's Sark in LA.

He's better than Wrong Stoops. Let's stop being silly now.

I was a student and professional in Tuscon during the Stoops tenure. Right now they are fairly identical. Obviously the talent level you get by default in LA is far superior to Tucson. Mora could end up being much better perspective to location, but their teams plays very very similar so far. Stoops was an Oregon win away from making the Rose Bowl in 2009, that was year 5.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393

Your_Mom said:

Your_Mom said:

Not a Doog, but I like Mora, I just don't think he has proven anything yet to warrant all the leg humping some of you guys perform on him.

UCLA should be much better than this, they are in their 6th year of having Race's 2 favorite coaches at the helm.
    I know you are being a cocksucker but Mora's year to shine will be next year. He's also going to still win 10 games this year.
    Let's talk about year 9 of Ty Sarkisian? You know both coaches that you supported.
    I didn't support Gilby, Ty, or Sark.

Had season tickets during the James years, the Lambo years, and 3 of Rick's years. Gave them up after his 3rd when I saw what he was up to.

Haven't supported any of the crop of coaches since.

You have me confused with somebody else.

• Your_Mom said:

Your_Mom said:

Your_Mom said:

I didn't support Gilby, Ty, or Sark.

Had season tickets during the James years, the Lambo years, and 3 of Rick's years. Gave them up after his 3rd when I saw what he was up to.

Haven't supported any of the crop of coaches since.

You have me confused with somebody else.

Weird I remember IMALOSER claiming he gave up his tickets after year three of Rick as well.

Then you were bragging about UW being 9-4 when they were 7-4 under your fact checker handle.

We all remember you dooging it up badly.