Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited October 2017
    Kneeling for the flag doesn't go over too well in Dallas. People down there expect your ass to stand. Seattle and San Fran will continue to have no problems protesting. I'm glad he did it. If the NFL doesn't want to enforce anything, let the teams decide how to manage this. Teams in the South will look at this differently than coastal teams will.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Why does Jerry Jones not believe in free speech?!?1?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter
    HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!?!?!

WAR CAPITALISM!

Why does Jerry Jones not believe in free speech?!?1?

When the players work for free, they get free speech.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

Kneeling for the flag doesn't go over too well in Dallas. People down there expect your ass to stand. Seattle and San Fran will continue to have no problems protesting. I'm glad he did it. If the NFL doesn't want to enforce anything, let the teams decide how to manage this. Teams in the South will look at this differently than coastal teams will.

photo 20170925192449_zpsauiepzrq.jpg
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    His team blew a double digit lead at home yesterday.

Losers lose.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Liar.
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Liar.
    Troomps hate facts. And pictures.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

How about a picture of the Cowboys DURING the national anthem?

He's HondoFS...he doesn't know the difference...

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

When exactly do you think that picture was taken?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited October 2017
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2017/09/25/dallas-cowboys-jerry-jones-kneel-nationa-anthem-nfl

The key word in the article's title is "prior"
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

pri·or1
    ˈprī(ə)r/Submit
    adjective
    existing or coming before in time, order, or importance.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Hondo - please research more before trying to poke me in the eye butt.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2017/09/25/dallas-cowboys-jerry-jones-kneel-nationa-anthem-nfl

The key word in the article's title is "prior"
    Touche.

"We planned and it was executed according to plan that we would go out and kneel in prayer, or kneel and basically stand and make the statement regarding the need for unity and the need for equality," the 74-year-old owner said. "Then we immediately turned around, stood up, walked over to the sideline.

"And that big American flag, it came down that field, and we all stood toes-out on the field and recognized and respected the American flag and the national anthem. So it was a coordinated effort. It was planned and it was executed at the same time that our team was getting ready to play this Cardinal team. I'm very proud of it."
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Once Jerruh figures out the zone read this thing will get ugly quick.