Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Colorado's Buffalo logo painted black and pink

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
and same goes for the helmets.

Does this shit ever end?

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    Welcome to Obama's America
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    I covered the Woodinville-Bothell game last night. SRO crowd. Both students sections wearing 100% pink. All players wearing pink socks.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    literally not figuratively
  • SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    God I can't wait until this fucking month is over. Pink rassling ropes; pink helmets, whistles, and penalty flags. You'd think titty cancer is the only fucking cancer that fucking exists.

When the fuck is pancreatic cancer month anyway?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited October 2013
    It's too bad Colorado didn't have a beloved high profile QB who died of a cancer that actually affects men they could raise awareness for without requiring they dress like women.

Bill McCartney is rolling over in his proverbial coaching grave.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    It's so out of hand and it has nothing to do with breast cancer, it's a fashion thing,or as the black youf say,"it's swag"
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

God I can't wait until this fucking month is over. Pink rassling ropes; pink helmets, whistles, and penalty flags. You'd think titty cancer is the only fucking cancer that fucking exists.

When the fuck is pancreatic cancer month anyway?

Ummmm ...

Tits are much more attractive than pancreatics are.
    but if a football team says "we don't want to feminize our appearance by wearing pink", then they'll be accused of hating women.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

but if a football team says "we don't want to feminize our appearance by wearing pink", then they'll be accused of hating women.

This is what I can't stand. It's the implied guilt. "You don't want to wear pink? Why not?! Are you a misogynist? Why wouldn't you want to raise awareness about cancer?!" I'm pretty sure almost everyone the world has known someone with cancer. Fuck off. We're aware of it.

This is what I can't stand. It's the implied guilt. "You don't want to wear pink? Why not?! Are you a misogynist? Why wouldn't you want to raise awareness about cancer?!" I'm pretty sure almost everyone the world has known someone with cancer. Fuck off. We're aware of it.
    Who's cancer? I've never seen him. Does he poast here?

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

I think they're talking about the astrological sign. Not sure what else it could be.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club

dnc said:

I think they're talking about the astrological sign. Not sure what else it could be.
    Crabs?

dnc said:

the tropic?

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

dnc said:

the tropic?

Terrell Owens?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club